2012 CMB World Tunnel Championships now accepting entries!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang,

Charleston Model Boaters are now accepting entries for the 2012 World Tunnel Championships ! The race is being held in Johns Island, SC on April 27th, 28th and 29th 2012. Primary CD will be Randy Premo with a little help from his friends..Jeni Johnson, Don Gilbert, Randy Corbin and John Knight.

Racing will begin after the 11:30am drivers meeting on Friday April 27th.

Controlled open water will be 8:00am to 5:00pm on Thursday.

This year entries are being taken via RCRacingEvents.com. Payment can be made via paypal or mail. For all the information on the race see the flyer by going to RCRacingEvents.com. For more info feel free to contact me at [email protected] or my cell number listed on flyer. If making payment via mail you can print confirmation slip and send it with your payment.

Thanks

Jeni Johnson

POC for "The 2012 World Tunnel Championships"

Charleston Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
I'am entered ,what happened to the racer link it use to tell you who was enter and what they where entered in?

Thanks Shane

I'am entered ,what happened to the racer link it use to tell you who was enter and what they where entered in?

Thanks Shane
Shane it is still there, under race control, select online race entry, then the WTC and scroll down for the racers entered.

Looks like Ron Shaw has the lead with 12 classes entered. I guess he will not be eating during the weekend!

Thanks Shane
Shane it is still there, under race control, select online race entry, then the WTC and scroll down for the racers entered.

Looks like Ron Shaw has the lead with 12 classes entered. I guess he will not be eating during the weekend!
or peeing & sleeping :eek: :lol: :lol: .

Thanks Shane

or peeing & sleeping :eek: :lol: :lol: .
Looks like James Beasley now has 12 classes entered also. Neither of them will be.

It's once a year for me ,so I have to race as much as I can , and one class might not happen like last year ob hydro ,hope it does but to get 5 of them might be hard.

I take that back there is 5 ob hydro's already guess there will be some competition , I know it early and cancelations happen but I hope it works out for everybody this year

I take that back there is 5 ob hydro's already guess there will be some competition , I know it early and cancelations happen but I hope it works out for everybody this year
i'll be there this year, even if i gotta walk............

Thanks Shane

John,

I was told you were providing lunch for everyone that entered 10 boats or more!!!! I wasn't about to miss out on that one!!!.......... ;)

When can James and I place our order?????.......... :p

Thanks Shane

John,

I was told you were providing lunch for everyone that entered 10 boats or more!!!! I wasn't about to miss out on that one!!!.......... ;)

Come on over to my RV and I'll make you lunch myself....THANKS for supporting CMB!

Thanks Shane

John,

Come on over to my RV and I'll make you lunch myself....THANKS for supporting CMB!
Now there's an invitation I can't refuse!!!!!

Thanks Jeni.......... :D I am happy to support the CMB Club. You all have a great site and have some of the best competition anywhere. See Ya soon. How about those t-shirts? I did not see them on the entry form.

I wish the dates had been posted earlier. Too late for me to get the time off. I guess I will have to find a different race to go to

Latest posts

Back