2012 Can-Am Summer Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going great in sport40, 1200 points so far
And phil gets the win in sport 40. Some really good racing this weekend. Thank you can-am club for hosting a great race. For everyone not there you missed a good one. Good racing, good weather, great people.

That's great,Vince is a movie star now, on TV.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, Steve, Vini, Teddy and the Indy club members,

Thanks for the hard work and a great race weekend.

Bert dygert

I would like to thank Gus Dolsen, Gary Gieselman, and the Driftwood Club. With our their help, we couldn't do it. Also, I thank everyone for coming out to the race. I will get the results posted and some pictures as soon as I can.

Again great time here put it on your calendar if your close enough to make the drive. Good racing with some d-2 guys and the crazy Canuck EH!!!!

Here are some pictures from the race http://gallery.intlw....php?album=1158
Phil, that's not the way to sand the bottom of the Timex. :p Nice pictures. ;)
phil was way out in right field on that one!! :(

with all the racing going on, it was still purring away at the end of the heat. :wacko:
Yes it was on a low idle still running. I was distracted for a moment and when I looked back it was parked so I didnt even see it hit the beach or I would have had the brakes on HA

Dan was polling the racers about moving the race course the the north shore so there will more room on the ends of the course. Probally a good idea, Dan said the city would put in an improved cement boat launch pad too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan was polling the racers about moving the race course the the north shore so there will more room on the ends of the course. Probally a good idea, Dan said the city would put in an improved cement boat launch pad too.
That would be a great improvement for Celina IMHO, at only about 600' I found it "tight"... :unsure:

"Dan was polling the racers about moving the race course the the north shore so there will more room on the ends of the course. Probally a good idea, Dan said the city would put in an improved cement boat launch pad too."

Kind of a trade-off for me. I'd hate to lose the pit area with all those shade trees. The way the course is set now there's lots of room to roam on the back. And, you would have to be sleeping to put your boat on the beach. Right Phil? Lol Either way, it's a great pond with a great bunch of guys running the show.

Ron

Latest posts

Back