2012 Can-Am Summer Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Kelly

Supporting Member
Here is the flyer for this years race. We will be running five rounds of shootout format, in which the top boats from each round get put together in the next round. The last round will be the top six boats in each class only. We will run three rounds on Saturday.

We have lots of great prizes for the winners of each class. Your entry fee includes dinner at the pond on Saturday. There will be food at the pond all day Saturday and Sunday. Open water on Friday afternoon after the course is set-up.

Hope everyone has a chance to make it!

CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT flyer 2012.doc

Attachments

• CAN AM SUMMER SHOOTOUT flyer 2012.doc
    128.5 KB · Views: 183
Entries are coming in from all over. Should be a good one.

Went down to Madison last weekend. How do you people live in that heat???? I think it was 107 on Saturday. The temp in the truck said 114.

Hey we want to register our boats... but have a couple of questions...

Will there be a Sport 20 class?

Don McKay

Thunderboat 2.4

Scale 2.4

Nathan McKay

Gas Sport Hydro 2.4

Sandra McKay

Sport 20 24

I need to know about the sport 20 class before we could send fees.. But we will be bringing the others... THanks

Sandra

Sandra

Sorry, no Sport 20. The classes are listed on the flyer. The reason we reduced the number of classes was to insure that we would get five rounds in.

If you would like, just e-mail your entries and pay at sign in.

Tom

Come on people!

The Can Am Summer Shootout is going to be one of the best races of the year!

First place in all classes will win a boat hull except for RTR and Unlimited, they win a flat screen TV!

Get your entries in via Paypal, or pay at the race!

Racers, Don't miss this one as it will be a great race. Love to make it myself, but can not get off the FD on Friday, Good luck to all.

The Can Am guys are putting on a heck of a race here! Perfect weather too.

Back