2011 NAMBA NAT'S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, Kelly, and I. Lohring and Brian Buaas. I think Jim Mamaril and Rick Sowell is going to go. I am not sure what Jerry is doing. His daughter lives down there, so I would think he has 2 reasons to go. I know Greg Roth's wife said she is going. Not sure about Greg. Oh yeah, cant forget Alan Hobbs. He does reside in our district. Even thou he is on honorary dist 16 guy, because he runs with them all the time. By my count, 11 people possible.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, with the Arizona group, the Aussies, some West Coast racers, and probably the Hollands, I'll have a good time.

Hey Al,

which West Coast racers? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks, Al
Hey Al,

No Gassholes allowed here.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Robert

Robert, at your altitude gas is tough to run. Even with the extra oxygen, nitro is sluggish. Brian Buaas impressed everyone with his moderate cost, electric 7.5 Leecraft tunnel at the Grand Prix. Did you watch the electric boats at the electric nationals in your area? P spec riggers are now running at the speeds of A riggers with a lower cost power plant. It looks like the wave of the future in smaller boats to me. Maybe we can have a combined nationals with all types of boating in the future. All the groups have a lot to learn from each other. Otherwise you'll just have to smell my gas. :)

Lohring Miller

Last edited:
Bill ,

There are 10-12 of us here in dis. 19 that will be running a lot of the nitro classes, both mono & hydro (A,B,C&X) Sport & Scale!!!

IT WILL BE FUN!

Don :)

Well, with the Arizona group, the Aussies, some West Coast racers, and probably the Hollands, I'll have a good time.

Hey Al,

which West Coast racers? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks, Al
Hey Al,

No Gassholes allowed here.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Robert
You hurt my feelings ............ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Im just messing with you Al,

You my hero.!!!!!! I owe you a drink when I make to Los Angeles.

Robert
Of course, I knew that................. maybe we can trade a few beers. I owe you one for what you did for that little boy in the Rookie class who's mom works over at the 2009 Nats host hotel across the freeway. I say hi to her every October when I fly up to Washington for the Northwest Scale Championships. She is still very thankful for what we did. And they still love their paddleboat too. Probably the best thing a couple of boaters could have ever done at a race. You are not forgotten. ;)

Thanks, Al Waters

But what about the motorized lift rides in the back parking lot? The scottsdale gang is planning on having a great week in LA. Dont no about the boating!!!!! The Ramada should be good place to spend a few hours a night fine tuning my engines and props. See you all in a couple of mounths.

Jud

So if everything goes right, I will be running.

A hyd

B hyd

C hyd

X hyd

Twin

A stk

A mod

B stk

B mod

Sp20

Sp40

Sp60

T boat

Been in the shop all of last 2 weeks till 11PM repairing, finishing, and getting ready everything. 4 of 13 checked off the list.

Mike

So if everything goes right, I will be running.

A hyd

B hyd

C hyd

X hyd

Twin

A stk

A mod

B stk

B mod

Sp20

Sp40

Sp60

T boat

Been in the shop all of last 2 weeks till 11PM repairing, finishing, and getting ready everything. 4 of 13 checked off the list.

Mike
What?? no scale hydro :lol: :lol:

Just not enough time to get it painted and all dolled up. The sport 60 is my 94 exide that I need to finish. The plan was to finish it and the T boat this winter. I had so much trouble with the cowl plug on the T boat. I would get mad at it and walk away from it for a couple of weeks. I think I did that 4 or 5 times. There went 3 months. I am leaving the A and B monos at home. Eric is borrowing my G1/GX1 hyd because I do not have a motor for it. My 3x national winning A OB hyd is sad because they are not offering the class. I think it will never get run again because 19 and 8 were the only ones supporting the class. Not anymore.

Mike

Over on Jims Russ Stark is saying nearly or the nitro classes are running and the 2nd biggest class is B Hydro and number of boats is pushing towards 750.

Sounds like it is going to be a good NATS.

Well my son and I talked about it and we are in. So much for the fishing trip to Wyoming this year...oh well the fishing sucked the last couple of years anyway....

Latest posts

Back