2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's AWESOME Mikey!! B)

Now with the days down to a level that's more reasonable we should see attendance go up big time! :)
don you and dick should try to make. It is one awsome site. And one hell of group of good guys plus you can see phil ride the horse at the roadhouder it is a sight to see

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have a list but encourage you to use the land owners hotels comfort,holiday,hilton garden. And one other 1 1/2 miles away......we want to support. The lake owner all we can

The campground that Mic is talking about is Bluegrass Campground. I drove by it today and everything was locked up and looked to be closed at least for the winter. Their phone number is 812-925-7575. It's about 8 miles from the race lake right up the Interstate(164)and take the Boonville-New Harmony exit and go east about 1 mile to the campground entrance.

Buddy Benedict

Now with the days down to a level that's more reasonable we should see attendance go up big time! :)
don you and dick should try to make. It is one awsome site. And one hell of group of good guys plus you can see phil ride the horse at the roadhouder it is a sight to see
Room reservations already made, not gonna miss this one!! B)

Room reservations already made, not gonna miss this one!! B)
got you beat made ours in sept.For all four of there races next year you will love the sight

Mort aka Nails is handling reservations for Hammer and himself. Said we'd make E-ville next year, this is a big bonus. :D ==={}
Ray

Bring your Classic Thunderboat if you have room, we will be running them as a speciality class.

DonB

The only time Mike stayed there is when his wife kick him out of the house.

Dave Roach
FYI the host hotel is the Comfort Inn walking distance from the pit area.812-476-3600 key words to say to the clerk are POWER BOATERS. You may use these words for a discount on blocked rooms all year long
Mikey- I made my reservations on line via the Comfort Inn website @ $69 per night before I saw this post, so I called the hotel directly to ask about the "power boaters" rate and the girl said the "special rate" was the same $69 per night rate........ :blink:

Let us know what we can do to help. I plan to be there...... WIDE OPEN!! It will be Hotter than Smoke!! Just the way I like it..... :blink: :huh: :blink:

Let us know what we can do to help. I plan to be there...... WIDE OPEN!! It will be Hotter than Smoke!! Just the way I like it..... :blink: :huh: :blink:
Just bring the grill some ice and of course THE CUBAN after all this is the house where he won the first ever TWEN HYDRO Us-1.............

Just bring the grill some ice and of course THE CUBAN after all this is the house where he won the first ever TWEN HYDRO Us-1.............
I'LL Sponsor the NITRO DOGS if "IRON CHEF JOE" is Grillin!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Ummm I'm thinking about it it's only 2 1/2 hours from my house. We will see

Julian.
Several have asked,I hope to have the flyer ready by Thanksgiving. Still working on Paypal and email addresses..... Still looking for class sponsors and donation prizes for the raffle

Julian.
Several have asked,I hope to have the flyer ready by Thanksgiving. Still working on Paypal and email addresses..... Still looking for class sponsors and donation prizes for the raffle
Will there be a boat cut off mikey?
If you get in front of JW he might cut you off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AS for now I dont see that happening. Just a minimum of 8 to make a class :D

Julian.
Will there be a boat cut off mikey?
If you get in front of JW he might cut you off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AS for now I dont see that happening. Just a minimum of 8 to make a class :D

Now that Funny rit ther..................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :p B)

Here is the Nats flier,at present we are not taking email paypal entries. I will let you know if that changes. Also I caution you not to enter too quickly only to need to make multiple changes and confuse the entry guy.,any questions point them at my email addy thanks and lets ave fun Mike Schindler******

Latest posts

Back