2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Race Annnouncement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be disappointed if you boys did not bring something? But..... Got a few bullets of my Own.....Better bring the BIG props..... Here Kitty Kitty..........smell what the 44 Seaducer has for you...... :blink: :huh:
MEOW MEOW MEOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That is a awesome Idea it will be like home for me. Nothing would be better than target practice yup yup. Make it 50 cal the bigger the round the bigger the hole.

JCR

3 Twins Ready to ROCK / ROLL in Charleston Fall Nats. Gentlemen... Select your Weapon of Choice......... I hear there is a Guy from Iraq that has back tracked from the sands of Iraq warfare to Charleston SC thinking he wants to do battle in TWIN HYDRO? :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so when and were can we see the results?

David

I'm sure John is working on it but everyone is thoroughly exauhsted !!We were there along with the Corbins , Sergio ,Julian and several others running boats till dark then back out to dinner , a few bevs ...up at 3:30 AM for the ride home etc . Sometime tonight I'm sure they will be posted ...you missed a barnburner and some serious Southern hospitality in a BIG way !! :D :D

David

I'm sure John is working on it but everyone is thoroughly exauhsted !!We were there along with the Corbins , Sergio ,Julian and several others running boats till dark then back out to dinner , a few bevs ...up at 3:30 AM for the ride home etc . Sometime tonight I'm sure they will be posted ...you missed a barnburner and some serious Southern hospitality in a BIG way !! :D :D

Next year I will be there.

Will he post it here or some where else?

I talked with Wayne today and said it was a blast. Although he did say the lake monster did swallowed him up a few times.

Ross will be beaming at the lake next weekend.

David

David

Next year I will be there.

Will he post it here or some where else?

I talked with Wayne today and said it was a blast. Although he did say the lake monster did swallowed him up a few times.

Ross will be beaming at the lake next weekend.

David

It is coming and very soon (within the hour), under a different thread.

Great Fall Nats i have to say great job to Jeni Johnson, Kerry Carter they did and Awesome job my hat goes out to them.. the redneck pool party was the best thing i have every experience i think we should do this every year. there was alot of participation it was a great turn out. Great Job Jeni and Kerry Awesome Job.

i also want to thank the Corbins for the gilligans night out it was very good and funny the way it turned out at the end of the night.. im looking foward to coming next year again..

I want to thank the following individuals Tom Foley,Nub Kopisca, Marty Davis, Mark Bullard, Doc Turner,Larry Beals and Sergio Perez for taking the time to try to get my Nitro Twin running problems came up and these guys put there heads together to try to get it going and everyone that help with my other boats.

thank you guys i really appreaciate the help..

julian conde

Great Fall Nats i have to say great job to Jeni Johnson, Kerry Carter they did and Awesome job my hat goes out to them.. the redneck pool party was the best thing i have every experience i think we should do this every year. there was alot of participation it was a great turn out. Great Job Jeni and Kerry Awesome Job.
Thanks Jeni, Kerry and all the others at my club for making this a great event.

Ronald

Latest posts

Back