***2008 World Outboard Tunnel Championships***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi James can Hardley wait i will get copies to all aroung here. you know how it is here in Sc I took me a while to figure out that a computer was more than a big etch a scetch and some are still working on it. See ya at the race Jimmy

You can count on AquaCraft for prizes and more than likely sponsor a class.

Have fun!

Russ

P.S. John K., link us up!

For those who wish to sponsor this race, whether a trophy/class sponsor or a donation/raffle sponsor, (or both, like OER :) ) please contact John Knight. Once you talk to him, I will put up your logo and provide a direct link to your website or contact info on the sponsor page. We are still looking for a title sponsor for this event, and will certainly provide priority advertisement, both on the website and while at the race. John Knights email address is [email protected] Please put "Race sponsor" in the subject line.
~James

Russ,

You have an e mail.

John

You can count on AquaCraft for prizes and more than likely sponsor a class. Have fun!

Russ

P.S. John K., link us up!

For those who wish to sponsor this race, whether a trophy/class sponsor or a donation/raffle sponsor, (or both, like OER :) ) please contact John Knight. Once you talk to him, I will put up your logo and provide a direct link to your website or contact info on the sponsor page. We are still looking for a title sponsor for this event, and will certainly provide priority advertisement, both on the website and while at the race. John Knights email address is [email protected] Please put "Race sponsor" in the subject line.
~James

For those who wish to sponsor this race, whether a trophy/class sponsor or a donation/raffle sponsor, (or both, like OER :) ).....
Hmmm, I'd be willing to bet I was the first donation sponsor, even before 'ol jammin' James but I don't see anything listed .....

:p

Actually you were indeed the first sponsor and you will be added shortly. Along with the others that also have not been added. The website has just been created (by you know who, not mentioning any names but the initials are OER) and we have some catchup to do. I gave him the list of sponsors the first of the week and you were first on it.

So not crying here! And he has our thanks and respect too!

Guys, please send me info for what you all want on the site. I need logos, motos, emails, websites, whatever. Just send me an email with the pertinent info.

Russ, I have a logo that was approved by you guys last year, will that suffice again this year?

Don, do you want me to link to your Jackrabbit racing site? Do you have a logo or shall I come up with something? And yes, sir, you were the first to donate. Thanks!!

Doug with Me Time Productions, I need the same from you sir, as well as OMC boats (Mark Poole), and Jimmy Eddleman with Hornet boats, and lastly but not least Ronald Van Essen.

Please get me the info, so I can give you all your due. The help is very much appreciated by all!!

Ok guys, the entry form has been PDF'd, and I have updated the posts. You find it on page 1 post 1, page 5, or on the website. www.worldtunnelchamps.com

Let me know if you have any trouble. You will need adobe acrobat reader to open it.

~James

Updated the site a little more. I also placed a satellite/road map on the directions page. Have a look at the lake, its beautiful!

If I was smart enough to figure out how to draw on this picture, I would show where the pits and course are laid out, but I have not been able to figure that one out yet. hey, baby steps right?

The lake looks like a large flat triangle with the top cut off. Basically, the long straight portion of the bank is where the pits are. A large section of that tree line (on the left end of the straight section) has been cleared to allow for water front pits.

Click HERE for satellite photo of the lake!

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so friggin smart... Click the image to view full size.

Pond%20Picture.JPG

~James :D

"Am I detecting a "Rodney Dangerfield" syndrome here?"

LMAO!!! That was funny! Had to poke at my good buddy James knowing full well he would have done the same if the roles were reversed. :p

"Actually you were indeed the first sponsor and you will be added shortly."

It's all good John. I will be donating more stuff as well once I get a little more time in the shop. B)

"Don, do you want me to link to your Jackrabit racing site? Do you have a logo or shall I come up with something? And yes, sir, you were the first to donate. Thanks!!"

Yes you can link to the site but I'm trying to update it so if things look a little "old" it's 'cause they are. If you feel like getting creative that's cool too. For some odd reason the host server crashed & when they got it back it came up with old pages & I can't access it thru my FTP for some reason. Of course I got the standard answer of "we are currently trying to resolve the problem" :rolleyes:

****, I might have to come down & watch this one. Anyone got a few extra boats & wanna hire a driver? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanx, james, mine and travis' went out next day this am. don, i'm racing stock .20/B tunnel, i'll have a mod ts2 available. i'm serious, be there, and race. travis is running stock and mod b. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entries in the mail. check

New hulls in the molds. check

Mod VP here we come

Game On!!

Jerry,

Can I make the appointment now to meet you at the dock early Saturday morning of the race to once again get you to bless my boats. Maybe I can get off to a better start, that worked wonders!

Mark

If anyone sees Mark and Jerry next to the dock on sat. morning, throw them both in. This sounds like a good job for that "mafia" group.

~James

Jerry,Can I make the appointment now to meet you at the dock early Saturday morning of the race to once again get you to bless my boats. Maybe I can get off to a better start, that worked wonders!

Mark
Hey Mark,

Yeah, I'm thinking we'll need to conduct a "Blessing of the Boats" service before the start of the race. And following the race, I'll perform a "Blessing of UPS Delivery Service" to help insure my boats make it back to Washington.

JD

is the pond open to use any time? reason i ask, is i have to go to s.c. with my wife, have to be there til mon. am. got a weekend to kill, maybe. got to ask her about bringing boats-maybe if we bring her nitro truck ;) . hopefully, by sunday, the weather will clear some. need to be in hartsville, s.c. by mon., past that, kinda just throwing darts at the map for sat. & sun. ........ :rolleyes: .

Careful.....the last time Dunny blessed me, my wife got pregnant 9 years ago!!! what is up with that?!?! Since then it is no wonder my 8 year old keeps saying "It's not my fault!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Northern rednecks......can't take your eye off of them! Smack that Dunny, love you man :p

Rw

Jerry,Can I make the appointment now to meet you at the dock early Saturday morning of the race to once again get you to bless my boats. Maybe I can get off to a better start, that worked wonders!

Mark

is the pond open to use any time? reason i ask, is i have to go to s.c. with my wife, have to be there til mon. am. got a weekend to kill, maybe. got to ask her about bringing boats-maybe if we bring her nitro truck ;) . hopefully, by sunday, the weather will clear some. need to be in hartsville, s.c. by mon., past that, kinda just throwing darts at the map for sat. & sun. ........ :rolleyes: .

Robin,

Call me tonight after 7:30 to discuss. My number is on the entry form. Could work it out for you.

John

Latest posts

Back