***2008 World Outboard Tunnel Championships***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been hearing good things about that fuel, what kind of $ for a gallon. appreciate the offer on pitting, but, if i can find someone NOT in sport 20, that would be the ticket. if not, catch as catch can :p .

i've been hearing good things about that fuel, what kind of $ for a gallon. appreciate the offer on pitting, but, if i can find someone NOT in sport 20, that would be the ticket. if not, catch as catch can :p .
It's the BOMB!

50% is 26.00 a gal,,60% is 27.00 per gal. many many championships,us-1's,nationals collected with this stuff

There is NO other fuel down here Robin, its the brand of choice ;)

Get Otto to toss a little grape in , and the old lady wont mind the smell in the house either :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
There is NO other fuel down here Robin, its the brand of choice ;)

Get Otto to toss a little grape in , and the old lady wont mind the smell in the house either :p

Andy
TECHNOLOGY FUELS...... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE...MOPAR and JR. and you'll see it.

TECHNOLOGY FUELS... Official FUEL of TBM and KAOS Inc.

RP

Looks like there will be 136 heats before the runoffs. Next week we will be able to get the 10 day weather outlook from the weather channel. Wow only a couple weeks to tune up everything. Crunch time!!!!!!

My boats, (and a huge chunk of change in inventory) are over the Atlantic somewhere... Hope they all arrive safely.

~James

My boats, (and a huge chunk of change in inventory) are over the Atlantic somewhere... Hope they all arrive safely.
~James
Think Robin rerouted it too his house. :lol: :lol: :lol:
it could happen :rolleyes: ..... not really, james is one of those people you just don't do that sort of sh*t to........besides, i've got NO USE for thieves & liars :angry: . just as soon rip off their heads and crap in the hole !

Damm ,,,,,,,,MY BAD James that stuff showed up here yesterday so I shipped it back to the return addy Kaisss something Germany, Looked in the crate and just seen a bunch of SLOW toy looking boats,just thought it was kinda funny,

Looks like there will be 136 heats before the runoffs. Next week we will be able to get the 10 day weather outlook from the weather channel. Wow only a couple weeks to tune up everything. Crunch time!!!!!!

Is that Crunch Time or Crash Time????

Is that Crunch Time or Crash Time????
Steve,

I didn't want to say crash but since you brought it up maybe we should just go out in testing on Friday and run each other over to kind of get the inevitable out of the way. You bring paint and I'll bring resin & cloth, that way we can get repairs done Friday night before the heats on Saturday.

Mic

Please tell me you have removed the Ginzu Blade Lane Holding system from your boat????

I am waiting on the mailman to bring me the new "Ron Popiel 1/4 chrome diamond plate-60mph into the wall system" Don't know if it will be installed in time.

Damm ,,,,,,,,MY BAD James that stuff showed up here yesterday so I shipped it back to the return addy Kaisss something Germany, Looked in the crate and just seen a bunch of SLOW toy looking boats,just thought it was kinda funny,

I can feel the love Steve, thanks for lookin out man.

~James

PS, Joe Calogero will probably be asking you to bring something to me, and I am going to have you return something to him, if you would be so kind. I screwed up an order last week...

This just in: "ACME Air Freight flight 13 has gone down in the Atlantic".

James, since your stuff still is not here I would say you won't be racing. :lol:

Back