***2008 World Outboard Tunnel Championships***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just need to thank the Charleston Model Boaters once again for taking outboard racing to the next level. The A-B winner take all format needs an official name. Scale has the "Love Plan" so how about some suggestions for the outboards. My vote would be to name it an "Shootout". Any other suggestions?

want to add my thanx, again, also. all my shootouts were 'saturday nite shootouts', in my dirt track days, how about a "sunday showdown"?

Wow, 5 whole days and no trash talk. :eek: :eek: Only a month away, it should be in high gear. Have the indictments in NY sent the tunnel Mafia underground. :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
SLOW and Steady is how WE will BURY the DAGGER, Dont worry Shizit will be flying all too soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PROMISE!

Wars are Won with Skill....... not Speed Kinda letting the majority of the pack gain a FALSE Sense of Confidence and Then well.................................. Lets just leave it at that for right now

Wow, 5 whole days and no trash talk. :eek: :eek: Only a month away, it should be in high gear. Have the indictments in NY sent the tunnel Mafia underground. :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PROVERBS 13:3

He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his LIFE: But HE that openeth wide his lips SHALL HAVE DESTRUCTION........ any takers...

Thank You Brother Premo, got some new laces for my shoes might I add

PS. James you havn't felt DEEP YET!

Your dear and trusted fien Steve H.

Thank You Brother Premo, got some new laces for my shoes might I add
PS. James you havn't felt DEEP YET!

Your dear and trusted fien Steve H.
He also had another sermon at the lake today,and they will continue untill race weekend should you decide to attend :rolleyes: Brother Premo at his finest - look out boyz - LOL . :eek:

Who gets the shiny new laces first Hearle ????

ray, send me those indictments, i'll be happy to deliver them ;) ! did a year's "apprenticeship" in tenn. in the early 70's, i can assure you, indictments are no fun. after that, and being on lockdown when james earl ray escaped :eek: , zip ties don't worry me........... be careful who you call out, prison break ain't that far from the truth, i've lived it, i know. haven't forgotten what i learned about surviving in that hell hole, either, AIN"T SKEERD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! then, you might want to ask adam p. about hghy. 20 in leon county, might be an eye opener. we used to lock cops in the back of their own cars, and then call the dispatcher to come 'get their boys'.

SPECIAL NOTICE: Entry deadline is Sunday, 9 March and not March 15 as previously noted.

Because we are trying to use a new race program, we need extra prep time to debug and get it ready for the race. Hence I must cut down the remaining time for any additional entries to fill up some heats. Class summaries are:

B Tunnel - CLOSED

Sport B - CLOSED

D Tunnel - CLOSED

Sport D - 4 slots open

E/F tunnel - 1 slot open

Open Tunnel - 3 slots open

MOD-VP - 1 slot open

Gas Tunnel - 5 slots open

One week remaining for any additional entries. Payment in advance is required with BOTH a primary and alternate frequency. It is mandatory and some of you have thought that is not important and I have been chasing tails for the past month or so.

Current entry list can be viewed at the World Tunnel Champs website link at the bottom. I have a couple of pending entries in Sport B and Mod-VP so the numbers on the website and those noted above are off by one. The above numbers are the correct ones.

John

2 questions, will anyone have 50% redmax for sale at the races & when will it be there? second, jr. & i will need pitmen for sport b, any offers?

We will have spare gals of 50%,60% Technology Fuel with us,can't commit to pitting but depending upon how the heats unfold,always willing to give a hand.

Back