2007 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in too,,, i think I'am bringing some other racers from my side of the pond also,,, this could be fun....

By the way Marty thanks to the gentleman that videotaped the race and sent it to me. I got them in the mail last week and I am very appreciative. Couple of the guys here have seen it too and are inspired to come up with me next year. Again thank him for me, his name escapes me but I think his last name was English? Good times and Happy Holidays!

By the way Marty thanks to the gentleman that videotaped the race and sent it to me. I got them in the mail last week and I am very appreciative. Couple of the guys here have seen it too and are inspired to come up with me next year. Again thank him for me, his name escapes me but I think his last name was English? Good times and Happy Holidays!
Mike,

that was Tom English. A great guy. It was he and Bob Greenhow who announced all of the history facts and asked trivia questions of the boaters while the retrieve boat was out on the water. They really added the icing on the cake for the race.

It was Tom and and Bob who also handled all of the scoring and paperwork that Marty and I had done in the previous years races. Those guys are a real asset. They dont race boats. They do it for the love of the hobby.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Marty,,,thanks also for the tapes,,,brought back alot of great memories....will be showing them to a bunch of scalers here in fla...think i might get a few more boaters to come out next year,,,, count me in for a sponsor also...

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,,,thanks also for the tapes,,,brought back alot of great memories....will be showing them to a bunch of scalers here in fla...think i might get a few more boaters to come out next year,,,, count me in for a sponsor also...
Gotta keep that date open, I better start savin now as my wife will come along. Mikey

Saymikey please do,,if anyone needs help on box size contact Fed-Ex ground they will let you know the max size of box... i packed two turbine scales(actually started with one came home with two) with stands,starter box, tools etc... max wieght is 150 pounds... all arrived safe and sound,, ask Al and Marty....they put the box in my room....

Marty, and the Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship committee:

Are you allowed to enter and race more than one boat?

Not being piggish, just making the trip from Florida, makes sence to maximize water time??

Thanks in advance

Rick Bellinger

Marty, and the Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship committee:Are you allowed to enter and race more than one boat?Not being piggish, just making the trip from Florida, makes sence to maximize water time??Thanks in advanceRick Bellinger
Thanks for your interest in the NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race…..The race committee is still working on the details for the 2007 race. Please keep an eye on the race website for updates….

Marty

http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Back