2005 IMPBA INTERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Where will it be ? No club has stepped up to the plate yet for the 2005 IMPBA INTERNATS. Good way for a club to make some money and get thier organization in the Model Boating world news. Contact Pat Kelly or your District Direcotr.

Will IMPBA have a 2005 Internats?

It would be nice if the two events were not back-to-back. I would love to go to the NAMBA Nats,but that's too much of a strain.

" Rubbin is racin" those NAMBA rules would mean every RACER in IMPBA would be racing for last place. Futher to that ask TEAM AUSSIE Members what they thought of the two differences in racing. They did both NATS this year. ;) ;)

And I can SURELY TELL YOU THEY WILL NOT!! BE IN ATL. Mabey a MIRACLE and

money fall for the sky and make me RICH, But not Atlanta............

Hmmmm I am an Aussie who has raced both NAMBA and IMPBA Nats. As far as Nitro racing is concerned I think there is not too much difference and I was really looking forward to making it to this years IMPBA Nats and it was unfortunate I couldnt make it. I had a great time racing the Detroit IMPBA Nats.

GAS racing well after the stories I just wont go there but from the sounds of it there are a few ranches on the line!!!

C-mon Atlanta........it'll be like the "O" limpics all over again :D

xcept without the pipe bombs in the trashcans...........I hope

bzubee said:
Where will it be ?  No club has stepped up to the plate yet for the 2005 IMPBA INTERNATS.  Good way for a club to make some money and get thier organization in the Model Boating world news.  Contact Pat Kelly or your District Direcotr. 
Will IMPBA have a 2005 Internats?

70262[/snapback]

What has happened with Elmira?? They backed out after road construction issues that were supposed to be well completed by now. You want a good place to be in late July to early August, upstate New York is the place. I missed going up this year but I'd rather be in comfortable 70's temps for a week than roastin' my nuts off in Huntsville (or Alabama). No offense to the Huntsville gang, they do put on a good show but it gets **** hot down there in the summer............. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

How about Evansville Ind. Been to the last 5 IMPBA nats and this is by far the best race sight I have seen. KEN

How about bringing them up in Ontario, Canada for once? You couldn't have a cooler place than this! B) Let's share the wealth around, while your dollar is still stronger than ours. :lol: $ By next year, I think you guys will have to pay us a little more for our dollar, the way things are going. :eek: ;)

THANKS,

Nick

Nigtmare said:
How about  bringing them up in Ontario, Canada for once? You couldn't have a cooler place than this! B) Let's share the wealth around, while your dollar is still stronger than ours.  :lol: $  By next year, I think you guys will have to pay us a little more for our dollar, the way things are going.  :eek:   ;)   THANKS,

Nick

70376[/snapback]

My vote's for London. How about it Mike?

:) Now that would be nice to see the Internats or the gas nationals in Canada. But honestly we all know that will never happen

Graham

Joe_Knesek said:
Nigtmare said:
How about  bringing them up in Ontario, Canada for once? You couldn't have a cooler place than this! B) Let's share the wealth around, while your dollar is still stronger than ours.  :lol: $  By next year, I think you guys will have to pay us a little more for our dollar, the way things are going.   :eek:    ;)   THANKS,

Nick

70376[/snapback]

My vote's for London. How about it Mike?

70380[/snapback]

That makes two of us B) Just bring you nut warmers Don! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
GHill said:
:)   Now that would be nice to see the  Internats or the gas nationals in Canada. But honestly we all know that will never happen

Graham

70381[/snapback]

Why not???? Canada sounds like a great place to go in the summer. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
GHill said:
:)   Now that would be nice to see the  Internats or the gas nationals in Canada. But honestly we all know that will never happen

Graham

70381[/snapback]

70383[/snapback]

No better site in the district. The best people and the city is amazingly clean. Hotels and food within a mile of the pond. Not to be left out...home of Labatts!

Ontario would be nice, a straight shot down I-94!

I think that the Internat's there would really wear those guys out. That site had like 4 races there this past season.

Joe_Knesek said:
Don Ferrette said:
GHill said:

Graham

70381[/snapback]

70383[/snapback]

No better site in the district. The best people and the city is amazingly clean. Hotels and food within a mile of the pond. Not to be left out...home of Labatts!

70389[/snapback]

Geeze Joe it`s Labatt :rolleyes:

Bob Morton

Back