2002 AMPBA NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm no yanks seem to be joining in with this thread lately ;)

Tim,

I realised when i got the photos develpoed that i should have taken some more of other boats, other than just the wetside of yours ;)

but o well, Gary should have a few to show us all

Kris

Got some pic's from a few different people - thanks to all that sent them in.

I have forwarded them to the site administrator and should be up soon.

Tim.

P.S Kris Flynn - will you have your 21 tunnel ready for March? Coming to Canberra?

Hi TimD,

Did you get the pics??? If not I can re-send them. I hope Kris's boat is ready by March as I left him with about 1 hours work to run it (bolt motor on, install Rx and cowl fixing). I hope that Kris can come down here for March, I am trying to coax as many people here to run tunnels as possible. Do you want to run 7.5cc???

GT ;D

Hi GT,

Hope you guys down there survived the fires OK :eek: :eek:

I got the pic's you sent - can you send me them as individual .jpg's?

As for the tunnel classes at the ACT titles - I will be entering 3.5cc with my little yellow "womp womp" as everyone calls it. We need a minimum of 3 boats to run any class. I don't own a 7.5cc tunnel at all. If you can get 3 7.5cc tunnels to enter then you will have a class. I have not seen that class run for a long, long time though.

Will have to take the Aussie Palm pilot with me - see attached pic!!!!

Hi TimD

Currently have 5 7.5cc tunnels going here - trying to get them all to enter for the experience. I could loan you a 7.5cc tunnel if you wanted.

GT ;D

ps. will send the pics as individual jpg today.

GT,

If you can get 5 of them going then that should be cool. I hope they enter - they will have a blast![glow=red,2,300]There is nothing like racing on the clock![/glow] Might generate some more interest in racing outboards again. We need some sort of carrot to dangle ???

Tim.

Hey,

Now if you guys are going to start talking outboards I'm going to have to ask you to leave and put it on the outboard forum...... :p ;D

Ian
One step ahead Ian,

I put a post on the O/B forum.

Tim.

Back