• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Winston Eagle For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Mulvany

I have a ML Boatworks Hull that is completely built just needs prepping for paint which I have in the deal.. 1 Gal. of Orange and a Qt each of white and clear.. Engine is a new RCMK Rear Exhaust and all hardware is new Speedmaster. Radio box set up for standard size servos but still haven't made cover?? Make me an offer I just ain't got the time or the space!!

Later!!

Pat

lob1.JPG

lob2.JPG

lob3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics added for Pat.
default_smile.png

Major Thanks to Don for putting up the photos for me!!! For just the hull I'd have to ask $300 plus shipping. The hole thing including the paint and decals I place that ay $750. Engine is a new RCMK K30 rear exhaust stock I don't have a clue on the crank and don't plan to take it apart.. Yes I have a new Gizmo EZ Starter for it..

Later!!

Pat

I don't know how fast I can respond right now but email me at [email protected] and I'll package it up and let you know what the damage is?? I can't go anywhere till Sat morning but I will get things in order if I can go outside?? Hell my wife is in the hospital and I can't go visit her!! This is a serious storm!!

Later!!

Pat

Latest posts

Back