Winston Eagle RC race boat "team" projects- 6 matching hulls pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I wanted to share these pics of a series of hulls I am either painting, or building and painting. A client of mine up in New York commisioned me to paint a NIB Rico Offshore, NIB Rico 31, strip down and paint an Andy Brown Eagle SGX rigger...And not finished yet, will be a JAE 21-build and paint, ML Boatworks Sport 20-build and paint, and ML Boatworks 8700 '92 Winston Eagle 1/8th scale hydroplane-build and paint.

As you can see the first 3 hull are finished and ready for shipping to their very proud owner! All the graphics I was able to do in house as I just picked up a vinyl cutter, so now I can do simple graphics here (all full scale sets of graphics will still be done by Thunderboatgraphics).

Enjoy,

Mike Luszcz

www.ml-boatworks.com

IMGP3310.JPG

IMGP3311.JPG

IMGP3318.JPG

IMGP3319.JPG

IMGP3316.JPG

IMGP3319.JPG

IMGP3321.JPG

Pretty slick work. I'm a big fan of themed "team" racing boats. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

David, I paint in my garage sometimes, sometimes outside of my garage. I pick my days carefully tho. I try to do paintwork after rain storms, or low winds. Been doing it that way for years. Painted lots of cars outside as well, like my last performance car before I got out of cars all together.

09.jpg

DSC03102Large.jpg

I paint in my garage sometimes, sometimes outside of my garage. I pick my days carefully tho. I try to do paintwork after rain storms, or low winds. Been doing it that way for years. Painted lots of cars outside as well, like my last performance car before I got out of cars all together
I see, thanks. I know what you mean by waiting until after a storm, air is dust free.
Nice "rice burner". I owned two different Integra's up until recently, loved those cars (extremely modified, but clean). Now I drive a new Mini Cooper S (best little car I ever had, don't have to do anything to them).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back