• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Winston Eagle White

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hgatjens

Ryan Partee who raced with RCU for one year before having to move has decided to sell his 2007 Winston Eagle white version. He wasonly able to race it one year before he moved to where there was no club to race with. He has finally decided the boat isn't doing him any good just sitting there so it is up for sale.

1/8th scale 1989 Winston Eagle painted in the "white scheme", as she raced during the season opener in Houston Texas, May 21st, 1989.

The orignal hull is an RCSportcraft Troy McIntire hull, one of the last he built.

Built from fiberglass, carbon fiber, aluminum and kevlar. Painted with PPG Concept.

Dimensions:

1. Overall length: 43 1/2 inches

2. Beam: 22 5/8 inches

3. Tunnel width: 11 1/2 inches

Included:

Steering servo: JR Racing z9000t

Specs: Torque 320 oz/in @ 6v

Speed .15 sec/60* @ 6v

Gears metal /alloy

Throttle servo: Futaba S9405

Specs: Torque 100 oz/in @6v

Speed .11 sec/60*

Gears metal

Skid fins and brackets

Rudder

Faux Aluminum exhaust manifold (which will need to be attached)

Fuel Tanks

Motor mount for a .67 CMB

1 CMB Pipe

1 Drive cable

1 Prop shaft (no prop)

1 1989 media kit (featuring pictures and press releases for the 1989 season)

She floats fine as does the cowling and the rear wing pieces.

Does not include:

6 volt Servo battery

.67 CMB engine

Radio gear

prop

Extra set of decals

Other than that, she is a few hours from being ready to run. I ran this boat during the 2007 season. She has a few nicks and scratches from a seasons worth of racing. Has a small chip on the nose of the port side of the cowling. The boat behaves very well and is easy to drive. It is set up to run on a clockwise circuit. The boat was built with a great deal of assistance from Roger and David Newton. As well as additional technical help from Lee Robertson.

I could also include the stand I have, but I'm guessing it could be cost prohibitive on the shipping. But if you want it, I'll toss it in for free, you'll just need to pay the freight.

Shipping will be by UPS and I will provide you the tracking info. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Ryan was an RC car racer before he caught the hydro bug. He took advice from the best in the club and made the boat a great performer.

The boat is located in Ohio now if any of you guys in that area are interested.

Asking $1,200 plus shipping which we estimate to be about $100.

Ask questions or more detailed pictures.

[email protected]

Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back