ML Boatworks- Winston Eagle Lobster "Extreme Series" 1/8th kit-8910- Build Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just copied the PM, and emailed to your email account. You should have it soon. Thanks, Mike

Mike, still learning this forum, sorry for any inconvience sent funds for this kit via paypal can't wait to build this kit. I've had a virginia craftsman sport 40 fin on order for around 5 months or so looks like i have changed plans will this work on this boat by any chance if i ever get it thanks, geno

Eugene, Yes the sport 40 fin will work on this kit, but if you can talk to Dick, have him change it to an 1/8th scale. I am sure he won't mind. He is a good friend of mine and always helps out my customers as much as he can. Also, I just refunded the original paypal payment as it was sent to a paypal I don't really use and is not fully set up. I PM'ed and email you the correct paypal payment address. Thanks so much, Mike

Eugene, Yes the sport 40 fin will work on this kit, but if you can talk to Dick, have him change it to an 1/8th scale. I am sure he won't mind. He is a good friend of mine and always helps out my customers as much as he can. Also, I just refunded the original paypal payment as it was sent to a paypal I don't really use and is not fully set up. I PM'ed and email you the correct paypal payment address. Thanks so much, Mike
Mike,no problem just resent paypal. i think i lost dicks email address please send it to me thanks, geno

A little progress on the kit build. Working on a lot of different things right now, so doing my best! Enjoy, Mike

20150418_190251%20Large_zpshvo9ui3c.jpg

20150418_190325%20Large_zpslj7laf5i.jpg

Latest posts

Back