• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale Budweiser T4 Twin Wing Frame, 83 Atlas Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Alright, I have some 1/8th scale stuff that has been collecting dust and I could use the money towards other new scale builds.

1) 94 Bud T4 Laser cut frame. I started this frame to check fitment then put it up. The center frame and sponsons are finished, but are attached to each other by tape, so the full sponson/ nontrip can be removed from center former for shipping purposes. As you see, the full center tub is sheeted, and the outside nontrip edges were a part of the kit but they are not glued on yet. Its a really nice kit, I am just not a T4 fan. You will also see piles of precut ply. That ply is ment to be stacked, and used to create the front and rear of the front ram wings, and the front edge of the rear ram wings. Asking $140 shipped.

2) 83 Atlas, 84 Squire, 84 Executone, 87 Oberto, 86 Pringles cowling. This is a very nice epoxy cowling. Not sure who did it, but its very well done. It has indent lines for the exhaust outlets. $60 shipped

3)Winston Lobster cowling sold to Pulsetech

I AM ALSO OPEN TO TRADING FOR OTHER SCALE ITEMS. I am looking for the 94 Exide cowling, and the 56 Hawaii Kai cowling, speedmaster hardware for 1/8th scales, etc.

DSCF8099Large.jpg

DSCF8103Large.jpg

DSCF8102Large.jpg

DSCF8101Large.jpg

DSCF8100Large.jpg

DSCF8104Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

would you post to Australia ?

thank you

rob
Hi, the cowlings yes. I would have to check shipping costs. The hull, well, AU priority mail has a max of 42". Express might allow longer, with a huge pricetag. Let me know what was on your mind. Thanks, Mike

Hey, just got your post. I will check your pm and reply later, or tomorrow morning. I just got in from offshore fishing. Posting from my phone, and I am beat. I will work you up a good deal on a kit and cowl tho, so bare with me! Thanks, Mike

Bud T4 frame now reduced from $190 plus shipping to $140 shipped. Just need to get this out of the house!

83 Altas cowling also reduced to $60 shipped.

Someone buy this stuff..Its nice!!!

Greg is correct, and I will now reduce the T4 frame to $120 shipped and this is as low as I will go or I will just throw it away! This is a mostly finished frame and will really help someone get started. This kit has Joe Weibelhaus sponson design as well in case I didn't mention that, and the bottom ram wing is angled correctly so you can actually go 60mph with it!

Latest posts

Back