Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Server Update and logging back in...

Hello all.   Last evening there was an unexpected software change due to server issues.   In the process this is a better version of the software.  The Int'l Waters look should be seen shortly.

Please post here what you find working or not working for you so we can make sure it is taken care of.

Also,   anyone that cannot log in.  Please clear the cookies on your computer and try once again.  This corrects the situation in most cases.

If you cannot get in, send a message by the CONTACT US at the bottom of the page.

PLEASE TRY THE USER NAME or THE OLD LOGIN NAME.    

Thanks

As you probably already know, the online list and stats at the bottom of the forum page are not there yet.  Haven't found anything else yet

Hadn't thought about those.  Avatar is just a letter in a circle, was assuming it would be back when the IW skins was reinstalled.  Private messages are there but, again, no avatar.  Just noticed, as well, that the update section is also missing

Edited by Hydro Junkie

I believe those will show when the Int'l Waters look comes back.  That should be some time today.  

If it does not, I have techs that I can talk with to get it back.

1 minute ago, charles siler said:

I hate this format

Then you'll be happy to know that the look and feel will be returning as soon as we can make it happen.  This was needed "right now" last night to keep Int'l Waters going.  WE are working to get it back to pretty much what you are use to seeing.  Give us just a little time, please.

Please, everyone check, and if you find a thread that has missing Images.  Just go copy the address for the thread (top of the page ) and copy it and post here.

I want to get this back as you know it, but better.

dave roach - Are you saying that when there is a thread with more than one page of posts, you cannot go to the 2nd page?   I'll test that.  If it is something different, please correct my understanding.

31 minutes ago, dave roach said:

When you are on the main page and what to go to the second page it willn't let you

Pages aren't scrolling to 'Next' or clicking on page numbers in For Sale.

Actually, seems to be that way for ALL categories... can't get past Page 1.

Thanks.

1.PNG

Edited by timwhalen

It appear I have the same issue, and find that the software is still rebuilding content.   I am getting it checked on.