2014 Fall Nationals Registration Opening Up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a frequency conflict in D Hydro , thrashing and want to know which way to go if you have time to look . Thanks John .
Tom,

We have 2 heats for D Hydro so each of the racers will be in different heats, not a problem. You are not involved with that one.

But there is a conflict in E Mono. Two are entered on channel 90, you and Larry Kent. Looking back at the entries, Larry entered before you so he keeps the channel. Need you to change that one. 88 is your alternate channel. Let me know what one you want to use, asap please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a frequency conflict in D Hydro , thrashing and want to know which way to go if you have time to look . Thanks John .
Tom,

We have 2 heats for D Hydro so each of the racers will be in different heats, not a problem. You are not involved with that one.

But there is a conflict in E Mono. Two are entered on channel 90, you and Larry Kent. Looking back at the entries, Larry entered before you so he keeps the channel. Need you to change that one. 88 is your alternate channel. Let me know what one you want to use, asap please.
Got it , will confirm later today .

We are now in RACE WEEK!! A few admin & race notes for all:

1. The speed LIMIT on Fern Hill Dr, the gravel road coming into the lake is 15 MPH. The landowner and the other residents are watching. Many signs are posted. PLEASE observe the speed limit.

2. There are several handicapped trailer spaces marked off directly behind the CD/drivers stand. Do not setup in these areas unless you have been in contact with me. You will be required to move.

3. The canopy and trailer areas are roped off. Canopies ONLY in front of the ropes towards the tree line. NO trailers in front of the ropes. Vehicle parking is across the open field to ensure that trailers will be placed closer to the canopies. Please park the trailers close together and some areas will be stacked 2 trailers deep.

4. Use address for GPS as 1673 Fern Hill Dr, John's Island SC 29455.

5. Food vendor will be on site Thursday through Sunday.

Travel safe and see all soon. Thanks to all for your attendance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You For All You Do.. John,and all the CMBers that make this possible.

I see a great time to be had by all
default_biggrin.png

A okay see you guy's tomarrow. Tim and I are flying out tonight. John can you post a contact number or PM one thanks for your efforts Charles Siler

We are now in RACE WEEK!! A few admin & race notes for all:

1. The speed LIMIT on Fern Hill Dr, the gravel road coming into the lake is 15 MPH. The landowner and the other residents are watching. Many signs are posted. PLEASE observe the speed limit.

2. There are several handicapped trailer spaces marked off directly behind the CD/drivers stand. Do not setup in these areas unless you have been in contact with me. You will be required to move.

3. The canopy and trailer areas are roped off. Canopies ONLY in front of the ropes towards the tree line. NO trailers in front of the ropes. Vehicle parking is across the open field to ensure that trailers will be placed closer to the canopies. Please park the trailers close together and some areas will be stacked 2 trailers deep.

4. Use address for GPS as 1673 Fern Hill Dr, John's Island SC 29455.

5. Food vendor will be on site Thursday through Sunday.

Travel safe and see all soon. Thanks to all for your attendance.

Still thrashing !!!
default_laugh.png
:lol: See you tomorrow , C Mono on 88
default_biggrin.png
Let the bodies hit the floor ....
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

Back