Andy Brown CNC props coming back.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

We are now making molds of several of the cnc props that I had made 6 years ago.

The first prop will be the 6545/3 for 27 to 30 cc gas rigger.

The props will be cast in Stainless Steel. First batch will be availble in three weeks.

The 6720/3 and 7025/3 that proved successful on the gas monos are in the line up.

The 5077B/3 that many have said is the best 45 mono prop they have ever run will be coming soon also.

Pictured below is the first wax pattern for the 6545/3.

1615144_1434392260131367_1166897908_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like order batch on line 1 qty Stainless steel 5077B/3 for my 45 mono let me know cheers Allan

Hey andy will the 5083A be produced? Just curious. I have 2 for my son's A hydro(.21) and it loves them. Probably the best prop I have ever ran on the boat.

We are now making molds of several of the cnc props that I had made 6 years ago.

The first prop will be the 6545/3 for 27 to 30 cc gas rigger.

The props will be cast in Stainless Steel. First batch will be availble in three weeks.

The 6720/3 and 7025/3 that proved successful on the gas monos are in the line up.

The 5077B/3 that many have said is the best 45 mono prop they have ever run will be coming soon also.

Pictured below is the first wax pattern for the 6545/3.
That is good news Andy . I will take 1 of the 6545/3 for my gas rigger .

Thanks Ty

Interesting, keep us updated when you have these available!
default_cool.png

Tom, yes we will have the 5083A...I just recently looked at that prop thinking it would be great for the 21 rigger. I had origianly made it for the sport 45 hydro, but it had just a bit too much lift for most popular set ups. I am glad you have already proven it's success on the 21 rigger. It has the right pitch in the tips to make it the fastest 21 race prop avalible. Plus the 3 blades improve handling in the turns.

Hi Andy,

This is great news, any chance of possible making some of the "H" Series props, like the 32's, 48's and 667's that have worked so well with some of our rigger set up's, but just don't hold up without going the extra step of heat treating and such.

Thanks for all your ongoing efforts!

Hi Andy,

This is great news, any chance of possible making some of the "H" Series props, like the 32's, 48's and 667's that have worked so well with some of our rigger set up's, but just don't hold up without going the extra step of heat treating and such.

Hi Elias!

I won't make anything that is a copy or modification of other manufactures props. It is my desire to produce props that are better in design (not just material) than anything that has been designed before. It won't happen overnight and for some current props I may never design something that is better. It will always be a "work in progress" as boats and powerplants evolve.

Hi Andy,

Hi Elias!I won't make anything that is a copy or modification of other manufactures props. It is my desire to produce props that are better in design (not just material) than anything that has been designed before. It won't happen overnight and for some current props I may never design something that is better. It will always be a "work in progress" as boats and powerplants evolve.
Got it!...please lmk once you do have something for the 40 and 60 size riggers, I would like to try them, and oh if you should need someone to test some of these for you, count me in.
Thanks again Andy, and Looking forward to having you and Jason back racing with us again, see you at Brandon!

Any plans on re visiting the 5083A design and adjusting to suit the 45 sport hydro?
Yes, Wayne, The 5077B that works so well on the 45 mono is a 5083 with more rake to reduce lift. Also the L.E. was extened forward to reduce the average pitch a little. The 5077B in stock form would work well on the sport hydro and by trimming back the L.E. it would regain the average 83mm of pitch....for a little more speed.

What would be the price for the 6545\3 and what gas boats would it work best on I have a few to try it on at 4500 feet above sea level.

Thanks

Brad

Chris, I will know prices as the arrive.

Brad, 6545/3 may be a little too much prop for 4500 ft. I have smaller pitches in the line up that will come soon after.

Back