Andy Brown CNC props coming back.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel, We won't have anything for the 1/8 scale in the near future. Sport 21, Sport 45, Gas Scale and Thunderboat, Yes!

A .12 rigger prop 3873/3 is set to be made next. This prop will be similar to a V937/3, but with less lift and better bite.

Also 3662/3 for sport 21 hydro and .12 riggers that do not run a "Ski".

Hey Andy which one of those bad chickens will fit my AC hydro with a quick draw 26 I'm currently running a 2770 and works pretty good and a modded 6717 works on doesn't quite seam to put enough load on the motor. Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, yes we will have the 5083A...I just recently looked at that prop thinking it would be great for the 21 rigger. I had origianly made it for the sport 45 hydro, but it had just a bit too much lift for most popular set ups. I am glad you have already proven it's success on the 21 rigger. It has the right pitch in the tips to make it the fastest 21 race prop avalible. Plus the 3 blades improve handling in the turns.
He has a Novarossi rx21 that has been ran probably 6-7 seasons and ever since we got the teflon backdoor and new head button from Migraw that lil motor will take anything and everything we throw at it. It the colder months we have ran a majorly cupped up stainless prather 235 and its rediculously fast. But mostly we run your prop and the boat absolutly loves it.

Hey Andy which one of those bad chickens will fit my AC hydro with a quick draw 26 I'm currently running a 2770 and works pretty good and a modded 6717 works on doesn't quite seam to put enough load on the motor. Charlie
Charles, the 6720/3 will be a bit more than the 6717. The 7025/3 will be a step above that.

Tom, yes we will have the 5083A...I just recently looked at that prop thinking it would be great for the 21 rigger. I had origianly made it for the sport 45 hydro, but it had just a bit too much lift for most popular set ups. I am glad you have already proven it's success on the 21 rigger. It has the right pitch in the tips to make it the fastest 21 race prop avalible. Plus the 3 blades improve handling in the turns.
He has a Novarossi rx21 that has been ran probably 6-7 seasons and ever since we got the teflon backdoor and new head button from Migraw that lil motor will take anything and everything we throw at it. It the colder months we have ran a majorly cupped up stainless prather 235 and its rediculously fast. But mostly we run your prop and the boat absolutly loves it.
Great news Tom! The new steel props will be thinner and sharper.... = faster!
default_smile.png

P.S. What kind of rigger set up are you running? Boxed in shaft or open strut?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow..they look great Andy

your work was always top notch...

what, if any, is the current timeline for scale props?

thanks,

Len

A .12 rigger prop 3873/3 is set to be made next. This prop will be similar to a V937/3, but with less lift and better bite.
If there's a waiting list for these please put me on it .
default_rolleyes.gif
I would like to buy one .
Will do Jeff!

The waxes have now become steel!

6545/3 is pictured here.

3662/3 and 3873/3 are also pictured in background.

thanks,

Len

default_rolleyes.gif
Will do Jeff!

6545/3 is pictured here.

Thanks Len! One of the last CNC programs I wrote was for an 1/8 scale prop. I will have to look and see if I actually made one that I can use as a parttern.

1781568_1435654753338451_266078073_n.jpg

thanks,

Len

default_rolleyes.gif
Will do Jeff!

6545/3 is pictured here.

Thanks Len! One of the last CNC programs I wrote was for an 1/8 scale prop. I will have to look and see if I actually made one that I can use as a parttern.
i appreciate you checking Andy...let me know if you find anything
default_smile.png

Great news Tom! The new steel props will be thinner and sharper.... = faster!
default_smile.png

P.S. What kind of rigger set up are you running? Boxed in shaft or open strut?
Open strut. Roadrunner/crapshooter style. I'll post photos in a few minutes.

Back