• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SHORTER STINGER PIPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

Lookin for a short stinger pipe. Bought one a year ago,it was anodized black . Would like to know where I can get one and then have it anodized black. Works great on the OS21 XM max. Can't remember who said the OS runs better hot, but they were right. Thanks Tom

Lookin for a short stinger pipe. Bought one a year ago,it was anodized black . Would like to know where I can get one and then have it anodized black. Works great on the OS21 XM max. Can't remember who said the OS runs better hot, but they were right. Thanks Tom
Was it a muffled pipe? Picco muffled .21 pipes have about 1/2 stinger on end, kinda rolled tight on to a machined end with short fatter stinger. PM me your PH# I can text you pic if you want, sorry not for sale my rigger needs more testing on it MACs made great Rs on it. CMB muffled were real square at end and painted,,,,,wait do you still have one to post pic just re-read your post,, oh well let me know if your trying to figure out what you had,have.

Back