10 Cent Info To My Friends (Not A Short Read)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mike

Glad your vision has returned great for racing

On the other hand double vision means two red heads kinda like the double mint twins

Mike

Thanks Joey and the rest of you cartoon critters... (Joey now knows too what a bunch of NuTs we are!)

Ray... before when i would shake you hand there were two of you.. GLAD THATS OVER! baahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey.... What goes

Wack,,,****

wack,,,****

wack... ****

Grim with double vision trying to hammer a nail!

Grim

Now thats funny
Yea, ones bad enough!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Great news o hairy one. but your still gonna have to push me out of lane one. Hope to see ya soon even if there is only one of me.

Hey.. Stu put me up there! lol..!

Trust me.. I got real good at the "one eye" blocked by the canopy pole trick.. lol

After 5 years of having that you can learn allot about how to adjust for it..

Truth is my glasses helped a bunch.. without them I would not have been able to leave the house. If I was there.. I was "challenged" but it was game on best I could.

Trust me.. A static start line was a cinch! One eye closed. One line… not hard..lol

Grim

Dick.. still sore about getting called over?... just checking.....

Grim
No problems here, my friend. I had to say something, just to pull your chain a bit! I also was doing the one eye starts with the clipboard on the pole. For me that's the easiest way to call the starts. Hey, if you don't push the start every now and then, you're not trying hard enough, right?

Dick Tyndall

Thanks... Could not agree more.. I have NEVER seen anybody run that hard to a start line time and time again.. when ya want it.. ya got to go!

Grim

Hi Mikey..

So far so good. The new glasses appear to be working. I made the trip to South Carolina (Joe Nall week) (I did not drive) without issue.

I flew my Heli for the first time yesterday and only saw one of them. The event I was at, it was great to see only one plane at a time when watching.

My glasses are now two weeks old. A few more weeks and I hope Im all in and all done!

Thanks for asking Mikey

Grim

Glad to hear you are doing better Mike, Losing vision is scary at best. Cataract surgery was not all peaches and cream for me- 3 surgeries(only 2 eyes by the way). Hope everything continues to improve for you.

Glenn

Back