CMB Pipe Performance and Matching

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darryl,

Only that Stu has found and we can confirm that the 707 stinger muffler on the CMB pipe seems to actually boost performance a bit. I think Stu sells those mufflers also. Also, we like the 90 degree pressure fittings that John Otto at Technology Hobbies sells.

accidentally dropped and bent my brand-new NovaRossi .67DD nitro pipe (No. 50495). The stinger was significantly bent into "D" shape. Can the swaging tool fix this?

NovaRossi_TunedPipe-50495_Damage_June2018_02.jpg

NovaRossi_TunedPipe-50495_Damage_June2018_04.jpg

NovaRossi_TunedPipe-50495_Damage_June2018_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,,must have fallen from a great height
yeah, I was re-organizing stuff, the pipe fell from a shelf maybe 6 feet high. Of course the stinger made initial contact with the ground (concrete). I think I'm gonna re-organize all pipes on lower shelf
default_smile.png

I will purchase swaging tool and try to fix bent section.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I was re-organizing stuff, the pipe fell from a shelf maybe 6 feet high. Of course the stinger made initial contact with the ground (concrete). I think I'm gonna re-organize all pipes on lower shelf
default_smile.png

You may end up enlarging it with a swaying tool. The material is really soft, you might want to put piece of round stock that is a tight fit into the stinger in a vise and using it as a mandral wit small plastic hammer tap it back round. If you dont have the right size material you could use the shank of a drill held in a vise.Thanks John

default_smile.png

You may end up enlarging it with a swaying tool. The material is really soft, you might want to put piece of round stock that is a tight fit into the stinger in a vise and using it as a mandral wit small plastic hammer tap it back round. If you dont have the right size material you could use the shank of a drill held in a vise.Thanks John
thanks John, I see what you're saying. I will be careful either way

Back