The Evil Twin 90 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve it 1 1/2" from bottom of trans to centerof shaft. this is a large boat and thoughs are 1667 props later charlie

Elias did that about a week ago but it shows that he hasn't been on line in a while thanks Charlie
That's strange...cause I've been in touch with him over the last few days without any trouble..
Here on IW on his cover page shows that it been mounths sence he has been on line. if you can would you have him contact me. thanks Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Elias did that about a week ago but it shows that he hasn't been on line in a while thanks Charlie
That's strange...cause I've been in touch with him over the last few days without any trouble..
Here on IW on his cover page shows that it been mounths sence he has been on line. if you can would you have him contact me. thanks Charlie

Sure I'll try that for you..
Many thanks he PM me this morning!

Sure I'll try that for you..
Many thanks he PM me this morning!
Your welcome!..glad I could be of some help.

Hi guys my twin is kickin pritty good lookin to push upper 90s next sommer sooper consistent low 90s lookin for a better set of pipes that are Match im running a set of All Hobbs AA 67 pipe and they are nice but I got a single SGX90 and tried a Andy Brown 67 parobolic and it was a bit better so need some help going faster thanks Charlie

IMG_2884.JPG

the MACS 13cc is a great pipe. Just need to open the stinger to .470 to let it breath.

It ran real nice on my RS 1.01

Will give nice revs and good pull off the corner.

Hi guys my twin is kickin pritty good lookin to push upper 90s next sommer sooper consistent low 90s lookin for a better set of pipes that are Match im running a set of All Hobbs AA 67 pipe and they are nice but I got a single SGX90 and tried a Andy Brown 67 parobolic and it was a bit better so need some help going faster thanks Charlie
since your running consisant 90"s, what props and % nitro are you using to reach these speeds?

Brett 55% fuel with a set of 1667 w 6" cup the 1667 w5.8" was running 78mph to 85 mph both sets are Andy Brown props.

Guys im looking for a matched set of Andy Brown parabolic pipes and 67 billet pipe to match this one

20130123_144227.jpg

Guys im looking for a matched set of Andy Brown parabolic pipes and 67 billet pipe to match this one
It is very good but Need tig welding on four lines because will fell out ( damage threads line) cause lot of viberator

Cool thanks Guys butt i need anather one first and a set of parabolics . Allen do you get down to the states to race much and wheres your favoret place to go.

Cool thanks Guys butt i need anather one first and a set of parabolics . Allen do you get down to the states to race much and wheres your favoret place to go.
I will plan to go to Namba Nats at District 8 in July and Hobart ( Namba vs IMPBA ) in Sept next 2014 ;)

the MACS 13cc is a great pipe. Just need to open the stinger to .470 to let it breath.

It ran real nice on my RS 1.01

Will give nice revs and good pull off the corner.
Hey David what are you using to open up the stingers and what mufflers thanks Charlie Oh how are the scott pipe with the muffler.

Charles

On the MAC 13cc "muffled" pipe I had to cut the stinger off really short to reach the inner stinger.

Just used a drill bit. hold the bit in a vice and turn the pipe slow. .470 is all you can do as the pipe is thin.

I had Scott make a muffled section on the back of the newest pipe and it works real nice.

Both setups are below the noise level that is required.

Charles

On the MAC 13cc "muffled" pipe I had to cut the stinger off really short to reach the inner stinger.

Just used a drill bit. hold the bit in a vice and turn the pipe slow. .470 is all you can do as the pipe is thin.

I had Scott make a muffled section on the back of the newest pipe and it works real nice.

Both setups are below the noise level that is required.
We could always weld on a new stinger as well any size you want . :D

Hi all,

Its real good to see you finally got your boat on the water, I ordered and paid for my 90% SGX Twin 90 kit from CMDI about 2 years ago, 1 year ago I got part 1 of the kit, now cant get the rest to complete it, so 2 years on still sits on the shelf as nothing but a bad investment and experience with CMDI.

They have stopped responding to any and all communication so can only assume that means they intend not supplying what I paid for.

Just wondering if any one else has or is having same issue, maybe get together for a class action against these guys ?

Cheers, Steve Trott NZ.

Latest posts

Back