• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Boats for sale Part 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Im getting out of RC Boats. All these boats are priced to sell.

Prices do not include shipping and if you live overseas I am willing to ship but you will pay the actual shipping price. I will only accept PayPal as payment unless other arrangements have been made.

All communication will be handled thru this post No PM's. 1st person to Post I WILL TAKE IT gets the item. Insurance and tracking number will be provided thru this post and will be kept up to date. Additional Pictures can be provided please post your email and ill have them forward to you.

1) 2013 Roadrunner Twin Extreme 91rs/101rs Flat Bottom hull build and set up Joe Warren, speed master Hardware, 2x Walt Barney Tanks, 2x BVM Needle Valves and all Servos. this boat has only Ran 3 times since build - $2,000 plus shipping. there's the video in Atlanta spring Nats. its like brand new and just needs engines, header and pipes. ***SOLD***

2) 2014 Roadrunner Twin Extreme 91RS/101RS Curve Bottom Hull build and set up by Joe Warren, 2x Walt Barney Tanks, 2x BVM Needle Valves all Servos and speed master hardware. this boat has only one race since build - $2,000 plus shipping this Twin was build right before the atlanta spring nats and won F Hydro all you need is your engines, headers and pipes. ***SOLD***

3) CMDI Eagle SGX 67/84 Twin Hydro Hull, anodized gold Hardware, Tanks, Shafts, Needle Valves, JRS Custom Boat Stand. this twin was build by Peter Muller its in perfect shape Andy brown and Elias Vasquez have ran this boat and its a missile with the right engine and pipes - $1,800 plus shipped thru UPS (USA only )*** SOLD***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Julian, good luck with drag racing. Did that many years back, had a lot of fun too! Anyone interested in a killer Eagle thats the boat right there!..put a couple of 80's in it and make sure to have your diapers on.

Here's a video of it running with some tired MAC 67's.

Anything with engines/pipes rtr?
You looking for a RTR Twin 101??
I can make one of the 101 twins ready to run but it will cost more as my engines,headers, pipes are also brand new.

The only thing I have RTR is my UFO 67 hydro on my other ad. I don't have any 21/45/67/80 spare engines for sale.

Julian

Back