The Evil Twin 90 SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i seen one that had 4 of them i was like that has to be a nightmare to get them all in sync LOL
Reedy Darville had a cat with 4 KB 7.5's and Larry Beals had a coyote with 3 7.5 's as well . thinking 4 VAC 91's would be a trip !!
or 4 101RS Motors but theres no where you can run it because of the insurance. Unless you test it on your own and pray you dont hurt sopmeone or damage anything..
If someone hit to twin quad x 101RS rigger then it will go sink down the pond. Will you pay hire to Diver Scuba so he will pick it up in the water but the engines are bad " rust" and will pay extra list parts That's risky!!! :wacko:
our Twins float because of the sponsons put bigger ones
not possible because quad x 101RS about 20 lbs plus pipes about 5lbs Look pretty too heavy :huh: Will you try build your RR this quad? I think that will maybe build JAE 90 " Triple 45 engines " for X hydro( NAMBA) or F hydro( IMPBA) in someday future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to build one that crazy and wreckless. but it would float if a gas twin will float anything can LOL. Im happy With what i have my big bock Twins and my Baby Twin 21 ;-)

Im not going to build one that crazy and wreckless. but it would float if a gas twin will float anything can LOL. Im happy With what i have my big bock Twins and my Baby Twin 21 ;-)
I never see any Gas Twin at Hobart yet. Do you tell me how much of weight for gas twin ? and measure long and,wide tub?

allan the gas Twin rigger are Longer, Wider,bigger sponsons, engines and weight more than our Nitro Twins

Ok guys workin on Teem Alaska is going to Andys World champ race in may me and Rod for sure got to talk to Tim and Jonh. A what rules are we running Andy . later Charlie

Allan's correct. My single Eagle OPS 90 loves the H31. I had (broke a shaft) a Sholund built ABC 31 at 5.29" (cup) and 67.66mm and it was stupid fast. The only boat to match speed with Allan's twin SST 90's and hold lane 1. It could use a little more as Allan's twin is getting faster and I need more from the prop as the OPS 90 pulls it with ease. Was easily able to push 1667's and H-50's but the larger H-31 gave more speed and push through ther corner.
Any ideas on how much faster you guys were going with the H31s and what type of modds

if any . thanks Charlie

I will get a video of her when ever it warms up....The Plans are JAE & changed a few things for my taste.

Hey guys I want to buy a flow meter for my twin and my other doats. l see Boris has not been on I/W in a while and I want to get a gen 3 or 4 can anyone help me out thanks Charlie

Not to sue about the struts Andy suprized me with them they are nice and eazy to install. Andy called my boat a Hybrid! Look to methat I got the best that Andy is putting out. Im sure he will chime in and inlighten us.
Those are cool looking struts, but I have to think they look awful deep.

Not to sue about the struts Andy suprized me with them they are nice and eazy to install. Andy called my boat a Hybrid! Look to methat I got the best that Andy is putting out. Im sure he will chime in and inlighten us.
Hi steve they are set up the same depth as a normal AB strut later Charlie

Hi steve they are set up the same depth as a normal AB strut later Charlie
Hello Charlie, I'm just going by the way I set up my mono's. The center of the prop is 5/8 to 3/4 inch above the bottom of the boat.

Latest posts

Back