• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Twin SGX 67/80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I'm selling my SGX Twin 67/80 This boat has only been ran one time. It has no Motors or radio I will sell it with 2 Brand New CMB 90 pipes. It also has 2 new 1667 Props from Andy Brown 2 SS Tanks. It will come with all Hardware Servos JRS Boat Stand I can send pictures of it as well. So I will send more pictures out to all that ask. I'm looking to get 1200.00 Shipped to the lower 48

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm selling my SGX Twin 67/80 It has no Motors or radio I will sell it with 2 CMB 90 pipes.

I can send pictures of it as well. I can no up load pictures due to I have to many pictures uploaded

right now. So I will send pictures out to all that ask. I'm looking to get 1300.00 OBO

I will need you're zip code for shipping price.

Brian
Pic's to [email protected]

zip is 48312

Thanks

Mark

I'm selling my SGX Twin 67/80 It has no Motors or radio I will sell it with 2 CMB 90 pipes.

I can send pictures of it as well. I can no up load pictures due to I have to many pictures uploaded

right now. So I will send pictures out to all that ask. I'm looking to get 1300.00 OBO

Brian
Pic's to [email protected]

zip is 48312

Thanks

Mark

Mark I'll get them to you today.

Brian

Brian

I JUST LOWERED THIS BOAT TO 1200.00 + SHIPPING

DOG

Brian

DOG

1200.00 + Shipping I just added pictures as well so you can see this Boat.

Dog

Brian

DOG

Dog
why dont you get a hold of al hobbs he wanted it.

Brian

DOG

Dog
why dont you get a hold of al hobbs he wanted it.

I will try him.

Dog

Price droped to 1200.00 Shipped to lower 48 only

Dog
when she gets to a 1000.00 shipped im on it..i have motors and pipes for it.

tk
I don't think I will go that low on this Boat. I realy think that 1200. Shipped is cheep as it is now. Come on This boat is just - Motors & Radio that's it. This is a Steal for this price. What's 200 more you spend that in Fuel Terry. This is one bad ass boat.

Brian the Dog

hi brian,

kevin here from australia are you interested in shipping your boat to aussie???? if so send me an e/mail to [email protected] i have a mate that wants it.

thanks kevin.

hi brian,

kevin here from australia are you interested in shipping your boat to aussie???? if so send me an e/mail to [email protected] i have a mate that wants it.

thanks kevin.

Kevin I need an Address to get a price for shipping to you Down Under,

Brian
**** , just a few more pop cans and this baby is mine..lol i wonder how my 80 hr motors will fit that cowl, id hate to have to grind on it dogg. you got servos for it?

tk

hi brian,

thanks kevin.

Kevin I need an Address to get a price for shipping to you Down Under,

Brian
**** , just a few more pop cans and this baby is mine..lol i wonder how my 80 hr motors will fit that cowl, id hate to have to grind on it dogg. you got servos for it?

tk

Yes I do. I had 2 Rossi 90 in this boat & they are bigger motors then the 80s they will fit just fine.

The Dog

Back