Mt Vernon Regatta October 11 and 12, 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can register at the race but I wouldnt recommend it. Just go to rcracingevents.com if you can . we will b pretty busy sat. Morning. There is open water all day friday but the retrieve boat may not b there till noon or later.

Here are heat sheets look at them and make sure I have you entered and in the right classes.

Heats have been updated again and this should have everybody to date in it.

entry sheets.pdf

Heats 10-9-2014.pdf

Attachments

• entry sheets.pdf
    23.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Heats 10-9-2014.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
What class, b mono? I can just follow you. what we going to do with the D mono only two? Go to open mono, I dont need to run that I can pit for you.

Pete wanted to run his D mono. Your just scared. I know that lazer puts fear in that little orange seducer. haha

Rocky does not have everybody listed. He is working on it. The only classes that I know that are in jeopardy are jersey skiff, cracker box, gas scale, gas mono, and gas hydro, open nitro tunnel...I think thats it.

well excuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............
default_biggrin.png
.......................didnt see gas RIGGER listed anywhere........................just add open gas...........

Everybody is listed, there have been a bunch drop out and it appears that a lot of them were in gsh. Green, Stang and Land have all withdrawn.

Do we want a open gas class and drop gas sport hydro? We probably have everybody that is gonna come.

Back