2016 MT Vernon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Phil is running his 60 mono in D can i run my 90 mono in D too??
default_rolleyes.gif
wrong HA I have a 45 in it now.
Just giving you a hard time Phil!

Put Jeff Austin in

Tboat

Gas sport hydro

Gas cat

Cracker box

Gas scale

Put Rick Baker in

Tboat

RTR

Cracker box
Jeff they dont have Crackerbox listed.

If you two would like your Login Details so you can enter yourselves in future events let me know and I will get them too you!

You are in:

1. Gas Sport Hydro 2. Gas Cat 3. 1/6th Gas Scale 4. Classic Thunderboat ALL on DSM

Rick is in:

1. Sport RTR

2. Classic Thunderboat ALL on DSM
racemastersevents Jeff Austin Midwest Scale Entry.pdf

racemastersevents Rick Baker Midwest Scale Entry.pdf

Attachments

• racemastersevents Jeff Austin Midwest Scale Entry.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 3
  • racemastersevents Rick Baker Midwest Scale Entry.pdf
    163.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
77 Boats entered as of today... If you plan on attending please get signed up ASAP!!

Wes scrach pete collinson from b mono
Hello Pete, I designed the system so the contestant could edit their entry as long as the event is open for entries so that the load would be taken off the Club Admin.

Simply login using your Contestant login details and on the Contestants Current Events page click on Edit Event once that page loads you can delete a class, change a from one class to another or add a class. I might add that if you paid via PayPal it would be wise to request a refund prior to deleting a class.

Sorry guys,

I guess some old farts just can't handle this high tech stuff. I tried 5 times to get Race Master's to accept my entry with no luck. So ... here is my entry:

D-mono; Sport 40; Cracker Box; Gas Sport Hydro - all on 2.4. I will pay at the site if that is OK.

Thanks,

Rich Z

Ron just called and got me entered on Race Master's. But still no slot for Cracker Box. Are you going to be able to make a class? If not I'll put in something else.

Sorry guys,

I guess some old farts just can't handle this high tech stuff. I tried 5 times to get Race Master's to accept my entry with no luck. So ... here is my entry:

D-mono; Sport 40; Cracker Box; Gas Sport Hydro - all on 2.4. I will pay at the site if that is OK.

Thanks,

Rich Z
I helped Rich get squared away on his entry! He does want Cracker Box which is not offered so if the club wants to add that class just add it in at the bottom of the Edit Event form and the number of openings and save the form then it will be there.

LOL I must have been typing this post as Rich was submitting his post

Cracker Box has been added and so far Rich Zimmerman, Jeff Austin and Rick Baker are in all on DSM.

Fred your now in.

Good Luck to All Contestants and most Importantly have a Great Time!!

Stats...........

Midwest Scale Stats.jpg

Wind never let up but still had a fabulous time. Cheryl and I will be back for both races next year. Thanks St Louis Thunderboaters and everyone that helped out putting this race on.

Buddy

Latest posts

Back