Mt Vernon Regatta October 11 and 12, 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here are the classes in risk of not making the cut

RTR

B Mod Tunnel

B Hydro

D Mono

D Hydro

1/6 Scale Gas

Gas Mono

Open Gas

If you plan on coming please let us know as soon as you can.

This is the last race of the season for many of us so come on out and have a good weekend of friends and racing.

Stand looks great! the guys on it not so much
default_laugh.png

default_laugh.png
Ya! Tried to get a pretty red head to get up there to pretty it up but she said "not with those guys"...wow.
Thanks again Evansville club for all your help.

The club has decided to have a dinner sat. Evening under the pavilion. Home smoked pulled pork provided by me and jill along witu fixins. Bring your own refreshments....

default_laugh.png
Ya! Tried to get a pretty red head to get up there to pretty it up but she said "not with those guys"...wow.
Thanks again Evansville club for all your help.

The club has decided to have a dinner sat. Evening under the pavilion. Home smoked pulled pork provided by me and jill along witu fixins. Bring your own refreshments....
Look forward to the race and dinner. Thanks Wes.

Please add me to

Open Gas

Gas Sport Hydro

B Hydro

I will get entry sent in this week.

thank you

jack

Don't forget you can register online without paying or you can also pay online if you want.

Please check post #55 to see if I have you in the right classes. If not let me know asap. Thanks!!

Jason your post doesn't show up here but you did post in the Madison race thread. Are you going to Madison Saturday or was that post suppose to be here.

Latest posts

Back