Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 2 pm yesterday my little Kestral unit said 33.9C (93F) - 129 ggp water - 92% (2850').

It's not that hot (yet) but the humidity is a killer!
default_blink.png

Terry,

The weatherman says only 91-degrees today, with 50% humidity.

What did the weather station measure today? I heard it was still very

hot. The Kestral is a very nice unit, I use mine for the daily weather.

I Hope You Are All Having A Great Day Racing?

Thanks For The Report,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry,

The weatherman says only 91-degrees today, with 50% humidity.

What did the weather station measure today? I heard it was still very

hot. The Kestral is a very nice unit, I use mine for the daily weather.

I Hope You Are All Having A Great Day Racing?

Thanks For The Report,

Mark Sholund
We made the news and it was not the public records sectionFB_IMG_1531449457247.jpeg
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What a great event, thanks to all who made it possible! The shootout format definitely makes the racing hot & heavy, great fun.

Speaking of hot, I saw 36.6C (98F) and 148 gpp of water today around 2pm. The heat was tough on everyone including the equipment!
default_unsure.png

Congrats to Charles Dukes on winning the Presidents Cup.

The racers also picked Brad Maglinger to receive the LeFeber Award. Very well deserved Brad.

Congrats to all the new National Champions. To win in the Shootout format is not easy. You beat the best guys running.

And thanks to all that made it happen. A years worth of work paid off.

Many " THANKS" to the Racers Group for putting on a great race!!!! Special thanks to the retrieve boat volunteers and judges stand volunteers that did an amazing job in brutal conditions!! Excellent race site and near perfect water conditions for the entire event.

Thanks, John

Brad and Mike,

And the racer's group for making this event happen. Special congratulations to:

Brad LeFeber Award, and Charles on the President's Cup Award, great job racing.

Hopefully I won't be so busy next year in the propeller shop so I can go to a few more

races with my friend John Beardslee. I would also like to thank Ron Byrd for keeping

us posted on the scoring results of the event. It is nice to follow the videos on Facebook

and stay up with the event scoring here on IW.

Thanks To All That Were Involved In The Event,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad and Mike,

And the racer's group for making this event happen. Special congratulations to:

Brad LeFerber Award, and Charles on the President's Cup Award, great job racing.

Hopefully I won't be so busy next year in the propeller shop so I can go to a few more

races with my friend John Beardslee. I would also like to thank Ron Byrd for keeping

us posted on the scoring results of the event. It is nice to follow the videos on Facebook

and stay up with the event scoring here on IW.

Thanks To All That Were Involved In The Event,

Mark Sholund
Im going to hold you to that Mark!!

John

Thanks to Mike and Brad for putting on the event. AWSOME competition.

We had a GREAT TIME despite the HEAT.

Without people willing to put on races we have NO HOBBY OR SPORT!!!!

Thanks again for putting on the event. DOC

What has been said x2, the Wallster had an incredibly fun time at the Nats, coaching a couple of my good buddies and seeing so many friends Ive made over the last 19 years of racing, and meeting new ones. Huge kuddos to Mike and Brad, along with everyone behind the scenes, sponsors, and racers whom all I consider as my friends. Thanks everyone!

Wallster

Despite the heat, some of the fastest boat racing I have seen in a while. Tons of great racing. Thanks to all for an awesome time. Hope to be back some time in the future for some more big boat racin. Special thanks to Mike, Brad, and Jeff for putting up with me for the week. Well done guys on an awesome event. Brad, give peggy a hug for me.

Mike

What a great meeting. Made some great new life long friendships.

Im now sitting at Richmond VA airport starting my trip home. A few days of business in Chicago and then home. Already looking forward to Charleston SC race.

This was no easy feat to put on or run and these men and women worked there butts off during some intense heat on and off the water. Thank you !!! Congrats to all the winners it was well deserved considering the competition and the heat.

Back