Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic Brad posted is a few weeks old from when they set the buoys, I think he meant to post this one...........the sign was erected within the last couple of days.
Welcome%20Bobby_1.jpg

All kidding aside here is a Google Earth shot of the site....
Mt%20Vernon%20Airport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mikey

Were my Gallon.Looks like it all ready has Klotz in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boaters,

Does anyone live close to the race site that I could ship

some propellers to before the race?

The USPS has been disappointing to do business with

the last three weeks.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Ship them to Drury inn in my name Drury Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon

145 North 44th Street
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
618-246-5201

Boaters its time to start your adventure and head to Sunny Mt.Vernon IL. Safe travels,bring boots,sunscreen and raffle monies. Setup will continue today thru Monday. After setup is done uncontrolled open water will start and you must have a caller any time your running a boat. Also you must be checked in before you may use the water. This race has lost a few boats so will return to a more laid back atmosphere but be ready to go when time comes. Road construction will slow you down when you enter town.

Check with us before you nail down your pit area as we have many handicap spots and trailers coming. If you need assistance along your journey to the race my cell number is 8127608036 <no bail money. Lastly sorry Mr. Morton your pit sign has been taken down..........Time to GITR DONE

Camper alert. I just got to the race site and it's obvious that the folks here no nothing about camper hookups. My camper will not run off this power. Be prepared to use a generator. I'm sorry for this confusion I should have inspected the power poles myself

Nice turnout. I'm sure you will have a great time. Best wishes to everyone.

Al Hobbs

Mike,

I have a package coming on Monday Express Mail Service in your name

at the front desk most likely. If you could just give it to Kent Ballard when

you see him. Wish I was there.

Thank You Very Much,

Mark Sholund

I will be posting the pictures from this race on my Facebook page....JJ Sports Photos. Tag any you want and be sure to save them to your photos. Thanks and enjoy them. Jeni

Back