Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam, unfortunately I'm gonna have to withdrawal myself and Cole. Circumstances here at home is gonna have me done till May. Good luck and hope everyone has a great race!

As much as I was looking forward to this race I am going to have to cancel due to some issues that came up over the weekend.

Sam PM me the class running order and the max amount of boats per heat and I will get the event setup and send you the database.

Drop me out of open gas hydro please.
default_happy.png

Sam I need to withdrawal as well. Good luck everyone have a great weekend.

Looking forward to the weekend. FYI Sam everything I am bringing is now on DSM. Also if any of you that are still running 27MHz can us some spare receivers I have several 3Ch Futaba & Hitec for $10 each.

If anyone needs BAM RACING fuel for Mt Vernon race or testing after words I'll need to know asap... for it to be delivered at the race. Those that have contacted me your fuel will be there. Thanks Alan

Looking forward to the weekend. FYI Sam everything I am bringing is now on DSM. Also if any of you that are still running 27MHz can us some spare receivers I have several 3Ch Futaba & Hitec for $10 each.
WOW Rich has emerged from the stone age

Hey Mike!

You will be glad to know I still have my old transmitters - just bought 2.4 modules for them. Gotta take this modern tech stuff one step at a time
default_smile.png

No setup until Friday morning, open water will start around noon Friday till dark, Satutday 730 drivers meeting racing 800am see ya there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back