Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look's like we are going to have a good GSH race.

Bill bring your fastest one you will need it.

Got my motor back togeather with a GZ 29.5 mod jug.

Austin's Whip has been on the GPS at 81 MPH and my Insane at 78. That's real good for 2 old guys with 55 MPH brains.

Awesome guys! It will be great to have you both there. It will be great to meet you Ron and you will have a good time. Yea Duke I think we will have an even better rigger turn out this year and of course a lot of scales. The entry list is already filling out some classes that typically arent as popular which is pretty cool. We may be having the Canadian guys coming down as well! Along with Chicago, Evansville, Alabama boaters and more. Excited for the racing.

Also I dont think I attached the flyer right the first time so I am putting it on this post.
attachicon.gif
Mt Vernon Race Registration form 2.pdf
Chucky the date on your PDF flyer is different than the date on RC racing events? Hope the PDF flyer is wrong?
Yeah Bill that date is wrong on the flyer lol

Get you entires in heard from quite a few racers at Hobart that plan on coming! Should be a great race with lots of good racers! Bring your A game!

Hey Pete!

Working on the D-Mono - should have it "cook'n" by Race date - don't see any in the entries as of today.

Also planning on Sport-40; B-Mono and Gas Sport Hydro and will get my entry in as soon as I can sort things out.

Rich

Hey Pete!

Working on the D-Mono - should have it "cook'n" by Race date - don't see any in the entries as of today.

Also planning on Sport-40; B-Mono and Gas Sport Hydro and will get my entry in as soon as I can sort things out.

Rich
You bringing Peter with ya??

Wish this race was a Week later...... Ready to Kick Some MISSOURI ASS!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe your spell check is messed up Should read " Ready to KISS Some MISSOURI ASS!!!!!!! " Instead of Ready to Kick Some MISSOURI ASS!!!!!!!

Classes are starting to fill out pretty good, this is going to be a fun weekend with lots of good racing!! Twin Hydro and RTR need 2 or 3 more boats make a class!

Please scratch me from T-Boat and Gas Sport Hydro. The T-Boat has taken one to many hard hits this year and the Gas Sport Hydro I gave back to Austin, now maybe he will have a chance at winning.

Sorry Sam,

PJ is still running about 4 weeks behind at the shop. Nothing succeeds like success - but it pretty well kills the extracurricular activities
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back