Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wes

Just remember I owe someone a T-Boat tech tare down and I don't care who gets it. So your whisperer better be careful.

attachicon.gif
20150820_172811.jpg

Got the trophys finished and ready for the Championship race. I wonder who's name will be first on them?
Wow. Nice Job Wes. Look forward to racing for the 1/8 Scale Trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha, Don, I would be the last guy you would want to work on a Zenoah!. haha! But I can tell you Wes isn't slowing down in the turns any more. She is keeping her speed through the corner like it should now. He was so happy I don't even think we got to radar it. As for his 1/6 scale. I am not at liberty to say what top speed is. But don't expect this boat to slow down in the turns either. That thing came out of the box fast. Wes promptly blew it off. Lucky for him the wings broke like they were designed to. I have not seen any 1/6 scale turn like his. Funny, the turn fin is a one off I did to try on an 1/8 scale but it was too big and my 1/8th scale was all over the place. I still feel the 1/6 scale is too loose for Wes's style of driving. Sam, I will check on the pay at the race thing. I don't see why not. But I want to check to see if its ok.

Wes I'm not worried about Gas Scale, I got that one.

I just hope we make it past buoy 2 in the first heat of T-Boat, I don't want a repeat of the Wing Run.

Maybe I should get Linda to drive both boats, she likes beating you old - slow - blind guys.

Bill. It's not mine. It's a rental and belongs to Jeff Austin. Right now it doesn't have an engine. I let Jeff run it in Open Gas at Sellersburg and he cracked the mounting flange on the jug all the way around.

Wes I'm not worried about Gas Scale, I got that one.

I just hope we make it past buoy 2 in the first heat of T-Boat, I don't want a repeat of the Wing Run.

Maybe I should get Linda to drive both boats, she likes beating you old - slow - blind guys.
Well ya! I like racing linda. She stays in her lane.....but then she bribes me with chocolate turtle's and I get in a sugar coma and lose! At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Awesome guys! It will be great to have you both there. It will be great to meet you Ron and you will have a good time. Yea Duke I think we will have an even better rigger turn out this year and of course a lot of scales. The entry list is already filling out some classes that typically arent as popular which is pretty cool. We may be having the Canadian guys coming down as well! Along with Chicago, Evansville, Alabama boaters and more. Excited for the racing.

Also I dont think I attached the flyer right the first time so I am putting it on this post.
attachicon.gif
Mt Vernon Race Registration form 2.pdf
Chucky the date on your PDF flyer is different than the date on RC racing events? Hope the PDF flyer is wrong?

The green and yellow Insane gsh will be ready..... Will be second fastest. Orange and white whip will be fastest............lol

Latest posts

Back