Date Set for the first annual "Irwin Cup"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is a hard decision. Hobart where it is typical to only get a couple rounds in or this race. Any idea who will be showing up with Sport 40s? Hey Steve R. Are you in? I'll have to check airfair and hotels. Is there a recomended host hotel?
Eric hobart is going to be a four day race this year so we will get four rounds in this year weather permitted

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the quick response.

John
John, I received yours and Jims entries, you're in. When I get through the first bunch I'll set up a class roster and keep you guys posted!

Since it got lost in a earlier thread I'll keep a copy of the flyer handy.

Irwin cup flyer4.pdf

thanks

gh

Attachments

• Irwin cup flyer4.pdf
    216.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to it. Thanks for the quick response.

John
John, I received yours and Jims entries, you're in. When I get through the first bunch I'll set up a class roster and keep you guys posted!

Since it got lost in a earlier thread I'll keep a copy of the flyer handy.

Irwin cup flyer4.pdf

thanks

gh
For those whom might have not known, registration is open for the Irwin Cup

gh

Entries are starting to come in and things are starting to ramp up!

We are now taking class sponsors for the Irwin cup. If you are interested let me know by PM and I'll get you taken care of. We have several sponsors on board and I'll get a list up soon.

thanks

Greg H

Greg,

I'm not familiar with the site. Is there RV camping available?

Ron
Ron,

we have electric hook ups available on the main AMA property ( 1 mile from the pond) with a bath house and dump station for 15.00 per nite or you can park your RV at the pond primitive.

gh

Water is looking good! we have 55 boats on the roster already and class sponsors coming in! Anyone interested in sponsoring a class let me know.

Here's a list of what's already taken.

Will be a good show

gh

1/8 Scale: Hammer Racing

Sport 40: Virginia Craftsman

D Hydro: CMB/Crapshooter Boats

E/F Hydro: CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Twin Hydro: CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Classic Thunderboat: Virginia Craftsman

greg are you going to limit howe many boats before cut off thanks rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob, I'd like to keep it under 200 boats I stated a limit of 150 on the flyer but if I have to I'll fudge on that. we have plenty of room to run a Hobart size event or a nats so room isn't an issue...........this is my first rodeo so I'd rather it be well run and fun than big. we're over 60 boats as of today

gh

OK.. the wedding plans were changed.. we ARE coming.

Greg count me in for helping at the race... I will PM you soon.

Grim

Grim,

make sure and check the other Irwin thread on here with the hotel list..........I hear the three on the flyer are full up

glad to hear you'll make it and yes i'll need help on the calls!

thanks

Greg H

Latest posts

Back