Date Set for the first annual "Irwin Cup"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, any word on sponsoring classes, I'll do 1/8 scale and send $ with entry...............==={}
Ray and Dick, thanks guys, I haven't got that far yet but i'll put you down thanks. Just got the flyer out last week and getting the JI cup built and t-shirts designed.

let me get some more things down and I'll get it lined up for you to take the classes.

appreciate the support.

BTW Dick, I'm putting my RR turn fin in a box with your addy on it if you give it to me in a PM! hope you don't mind but like Don, I'll be another mailbox customer!!

gh

What is the physical address of the race site? :)
40.189758,-85.334351 punch this into google maps and zoom in close and you can see the buoys and the 4 acres I've mowed for parking and pits and what's now the dirt/grass lane back to the lake off country club road. the AMA HQ is just across the road south and east

I don't know as I never tried punching numbers like that into my GPS. :unsure:
Sorry Ron, I was trying to make it easy? if you put the AMA addy in, it won't take you to the race lake because it's across the road to the north. The pond at the address is the heating and cooling system for the HQ and Museum buldings and only works for battleships and sailboats. The race lake address won't get you there either because it's part of a 200+ acre parcel. For race weekend I'll have signs up to the entrance road.

hope his helps.

gh

Wow this is a hard decision. Hobart where it is typical to only get a couple rounds in or this race. Any idea who will be showing up with Sport 40s? Hey Steve R. Are you in? I'll have to check airfair and hotels. Is there a recomended host hotel?

What is the physical address of the race site? :)
40.189758,-85.334351 punch this into google maps and zoom in close and you can see the buoys and the 4 acres I've mowed for parking and pits and what's now the dirt/grass lane back to the lake off country club road. the AMA HQ is just across the road south and east
I used the numbers on mapquest it pinned the lake. http://www.mapquest....6_crsl_mapquest

Looks like an old picture too lake looks like a swamp HA

Shows how much effort Greg has put into this site.

Here is the google maps https://maps.google.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent my registration a few minutes ago. Gonna join the fun with hammer and nails, Don the boat builder and Mr. Turn fin himself. Don't ever say Skid fin! Brother in law Jim Skelton will be coming too! Jim and I will be running in the gas classes.

Sent my registration a few minutes ago. Gonna join the fun with hammer and nails, Don the boat builder and Mr. Turn fin himself. Don't ever say Skid fin! Brother in law Jim Skelton will be coming too! Jim and I will be running in the gas classes.
Outstanding John, be great to hang with you and Jimbo.........==={} B)

This race will be a good one for sure. Are we all staying at Gregs house? LOL

Latest posts

Back