Date Set for the first annual "Irwin Cup"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

The Muncie Racing Club will host the first annual "Irwin Cup" in Muncie, Indiana. July 13-14 on Lake AMA. Open water all day July 12. We will be running all normal D-14 classes. More info hotels etc. as we get it nailed down. The race will be held during the AMA Nationals so there will be plenty to see and take in while you're here.

Mark your calendars!

Greg H

The Muncie Racing Club will host the first annual "Irwin Cup" in Muncie, Indiana. July 13-14 on Lake AMA. Open water all day July 12. We will be running all normal D-14 classes. More info hotels etc. as we get it nailed down. The race will be held during the AMA Nationals so there will be plenty to see and take in while you're here.

Mark your calendars!

Greg H
AWESOME! You will have to drag me away from the Pylon Racing area. 200 MPH heating racing!

Mark your calendars!

Greg H
Im supposed to go visit my daughter this summer in Indiana- Hmmmmm , Maybe I can get Chip to go along too Greg and he can fly-

I will run boats... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
pylon starts the 15th so the Grims and yourself can go right from the pond to the runway! Non stop Nitro!!

Greg

It's so nice that you are doing this for Jim.I will try to get him out there so every one can see him.Jim is a good sportman and a true gentleman and a good friend of mine.

Thank you for doing this.

Dave Roach

See everybody on the water!...

I have been to this race site and am a proud member of the club.. LETS RACE!

Grimracer

Sign me up! Sounds like a great event. I would love nothing better than to win something with Jim's name on it! When are the C/L Combat and racing events gonna happen?

Dick Tyndall

Dick,

most of the Control Line stuff starts on the 15th also. they're on flying site 1 and 6 for the CL circles.

I'll have flyers out soon

gh

Humm, mighty tempting! Been a long time since I got the Q500 rush, will have to see what this summer schedule looks like between military moves and if my Quickie can be un-tombed. I always wondered why there was no RC Boat races at the AMA site on their lake. Nice nice. Beas

Sign me up! Sounds like a great event. I would love nothing better than to win something with Jim's name on it! When are the C/L Combat and racing events gonna happen?

Dick Tyndall
This is one to plan for. Coupled with the AMA Nats! Dick......I'll go with you to the circles. Too bad there isn't the old Rat Racing format any longer but it will be good to see what is going on now. I used to always watch Pylon racing and Jet Speed events at the Nationals. Great news.

Turbine Jets flying ???
There should be some turbins flying in the Scale competition wich will be taking place the same three days as our race! The scale competition will be taking place on site 3 or what we call Stage Center

gh

To bad it not the 70s, Ballard & me could win some more natinal rat race contests.

That was the good old days. We won two nat. rat race campions in a roll.

Don't if ballard is flying any more.

Norris

Back