ROCKET CITY 51st NAMBA Nationals 2023

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, except this is what I get when I try to sign on. If you are the website administer, what is the reason for this?

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to app.eventconnect.io. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Error code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Good morning,
The NAMBA website was down for a few days following a maintenance at the hosting company. When it came back up they had given us a new IP. It took a few days to get sorted but it is good now.

I share this so that this data point is not confusing the issues with the NATs website.

Watch your speed coming through TN and jump off at exit #1 Ardmore, TN it will save you a little time. Good pla e to eat just outside Ardmore is Mildreds country buffet.

I'm in St. Joseph, MO. I hope to get into Huntsville tomorrow night. The drive has been an adventure. Who donated all the money for road construction? ( We did.) I'm planning to setup and test the rest of the week. I'm looking forward to all the rest of the Northwest guys when they get here.

Lohring Miller

Many people helped make this NAMBA Nats special. Two of them set up on site and supported racers for the entire event.
Alan Elzer set up a prop repair and sharpening station during open water and worked on props until the last day. He fixed a lot of props for racers and will sharpen your props for you if asked. You can contact Alan at 812-453-8137 or [email protected].
Tony Coberly from Futaba was there to see to it your radio was perfect or he had one of his tech's fix it and get it back to you quick.
This type of support makes racing a lot more fun.
Thank YOU gentlemen for your help!

Being a IMPBA life member this was my first namba race to attend as a visitor. I've never met so many friendly strangers !!! Everyone was so helpful to each & others with anything, it was a pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to meeting everyone again some day.

It was a pleasure to offer my free prop repair support to everyone that needed it during this race week.

Great race, we have hosted many national events here in Huntsville. This was the largest race we have held here and the first Namba nationals. Very well run by Mark and Chris , Kim and Kim2, Candy, Bruce,Jon, Porkchop, Charlie, and the many out of town racers that pitched in. And the banquet was fabulous.

Back