Another Fun Run Again!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rene

Can't hardly beat a Vision Craft Boat, they run so sweet and turn on a dime. Dude those are all some quick boats for sure. Nice to see tunnels are making a comeback slowly.

Beau

Rene,

I just want to know who that was driving the LeeCraft XT 120 that was kicking everyone's butt!!!!!.... :p

Looks like you guys are having a blast. Stop by and pick me up on you way North Shawn!!!!......... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

I think the green Vision lapped everybody at least once.

The Leecraft was still looking good though.

Happy Holidays,

Mark

Rene

That looks like my old Leecraft I sold your friend Rick, he sure got it running strong.

Beau

Ron,

I think the green Vision lapped everybody at least once.

The Leecraft was still looking good though.

Happy Holidays,

Mark
Good eye there Mark. Just ragging Rene. That's his green/white tunnel that was smoking everyone!!!!

That LeeCraft was holding it's own for a while anyway!!!....... ;)

Happy Holiday's to you as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

The Leecraft is still a great boat.

Mr Picco and Rene hash it out almost every weekend.

If Mr Picco would let me do some propellers for him Rene

would have to work even harder. Rene and I have worked

quite a bit on his Vision with propellers this past year. He

has it running very good now, but Mr. Picco is not very far

behind him with a vintage boat.

Thanks,

Mark

Man! who wants to head to the pond right now?
Rene, I just want to know who that was driving the LeeCraft XT 120 that was kicking everyone's butt!!!!!.... :p Looks like you guys are having a blast. Stop by and pick me up on you way North Shawn!!!!......... ;)
We are there every Sat come on up LOL.. but I may need to head down south pretty soon.. :)

Mark with all your help we were able to get that Vision to run pretty good LOL..And Mr Picco is on my tail with a K&B and he is working on something special right now I know I am going to have to step it up.. :)

The 1/2" of snow and ice I cleaned off my car had me a little worried before making the trip but it was well worth it. I had a blast as usual. Definitely a great bunch of guys down there. :)

whow.. way over driving that Nemesis into and past the apex of the corners..lol

Looks like fun!

Grim

Good to have you come down Brian,Had a fun time also,Your tunnel is a rocket ship, man the RPM's Wow..

Haha yeah... I still have a lot to learn with the tunnel boats... I'll figure it out though. Still need to try those stumble blocks we talked about, the boat actually didn't have any on it in the videos.

As far as that motor goes I think I'll be putting it back in the drawer until I can get the boat & my driving dialed in. Pretty sure it has a fair amount more in it too, just cant use it running like that.

Brian

Well it is better than it was so I am sure you will get it all sorted out my friend.You just need more time with the boat..I have a drawer I can put the motor in LOL.. :D

I still need more time to tune the 21 Lee Craft to catch up to the vision.Its fun racing with these guys.Looking forward this weekend for more.I'm still working to getting the 21 Seaduce I got from Ron to go faster.See you guys at the pond. :)

Latest posts

Back