Fun run Again..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a nova .21 jp black edition for my onroad serpent that is now retired but the motor is so awesome would love to convert to marine. Does anyone know if that is doable? would I just need a water cooled head for it, and is the powerband right for a boat since it is a onroad car motor?

I have a nova .21 jp black edition for my onroad serpent that is now retired but the motor is so awesome would love to convert to marine. Does anyone know if that is doable? would I just need a water cooled head for it, and is the powerband right for a boat since it is a onroad car motor?
Hey Steve, yes like Greg says, I can help you make the conversion (I assume you live in the US?). There are several different options we have so it may be best is you just want to give me a call (210 392-2271) and we can go over the details.

Thanks!

Glenn

I modified the Nova that is in Brian's Eagle. If I remember correctly it has the high timed on-road Piston/Liner in it.(dished and tapered piston)

Brian, was the one running on the outside and staying out front....and he is too humble to mention it but he was just peddling it because the boat was set up a bit too loose.

Thanks Glenn.. Brian hope you do make it back down again,I am going to work on getting some more speed this weekend..See you in Conn..

Thats right Andy, its the 35+ with the high timed sleeve. Its definitely the strongest motor I've ever had... And yes I was backing off a bit to keep it on the water/ run close with Rene but I know his Ninja has a lot more in it and it wont be long till we'll be putting pressure on each other at the races.

I'll definitely be down again soon, before the CT race is doubtful but if I can make it happen, I will.

Latest posts

Back