ZIPPKITS A-BOX Crackerbox build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Well.. Another zippkit well on way to finish stage... This was one of the easiest builds yet!! Everything fit perfectly together(after taking round CNC cuts to square.)build was pretty quick,minus dry time.. just about ready for finish resin and some KLASS KOTE...

Customer thrilled with progress and quality of job!!! THANKS Joe P. for producing such FINE kits.. dont know how you do it,but keep on making us SWEET kits to build. will have pics as finish progresses

Rick P.

P.S. to the right in pic. is a JAE.45 Twin just started for ZIPPKITS to display at WRAMS and TOLEDO EXPO!!one of 3or4 I am building for him, go to shows and look for JOE!!!!!

photo (60).JPG

Heres acouple that i traced from the cutouts I added a rail under the deck for each side of engine compartment to stiffen the deck.

DSC00524.jpg

I've got one on my building table right now and have to agree after building a few other Zippkits kits that this is the easiest one yet! Mine is going slow as I just need to get off this computer and go down and work on the thing.

LOL... If it was mine, it may not be getting done as fast but this is a customers ride... He said not to worry about it till spring but I have limited space and a few Zippkits to build for Joe to take to shows..

Latest posts

Back