Zenoah rear Exhaust head?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

I am currently gathering parts for a new boat. I remember seeing a head for a zenoah that is afwd intake and a rear exhaust just like a nitro motor? Does anyone anywhere have any info on this and where I could pick one up. I am looking for preformanc info as well thank you guys very much.

V/r Navy Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently gathering parts for a new boat. I remember seeing a head for a zenoah that is afwd intake and a rear exhaust just like a nitro motor? Does anyone anywhere have any info on this and where I could pick one up. I am looking for preformanc info as well thank you guys very much. V/r Navy Dave

I think this is it. You may want to contact the seller to make sure it is what you're looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/R254-Cylinder-Kit-for-...86.c0.m14.l1318

Here's the full setup engine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCMK-R-254-REAR-EXHAUS...86.c0.m14.l1318

Thank you i am checking it out right now. Do you all think there would be a market for such a part? I have started to make one for myself but it is moving really slow due to not much free time? What do you guys think?

I am currently gathering parts for a new boat. I remember seeing a head for a zenoah that is afwd intake and a rear exhaust just like a nitro motor? Does anyone anywhere have any info on this and where I could pick one up. I am looking for preformanc info as well thank you guys very much. V/r Navy Dave
After looking at that from ebay add I posted, it just a top end standard layout upgrade and not a rear exhaust set up. Sorry I was a little confused since it was called the r-254 and the same company makes a rear exhaust called the r 254. THat BH setup looks sweet.

Thats a J&G setup.... so to not take credit away from them, Hanson is just selling them. I did get to hold one of the rear exhaust J&G setups in my hands at the Spring Nats and its a very sweet piece indeed though. But for $600... id rather spend $250 on a billet QD case and keep the side exhaust.

btw gstr if you could keep the price within reason utilizing a 4 bearing setup... you could probably sell many as the rear exhaust setups are popular, just not in the ballpark of what most want to spend.

Jack, the owner of J&G told me his new web site will be up & running in few days. It will have all of his new hardwear, hardwear kits, motors, top & bottom kits & much more.....

I will post the web site address as soon as it is done. In the meen time the Ph # for J&G is ( 818 ) 204-9607. Jack is one of boatings really "Good Guys" to deal with, & his products are second to none! ;)

Don

I think this is it. You may want to contact the seller to make sure it is what you're looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/R254-Cylinder-Kit-for-...86.c0.m14.l1318

Here's the full setup engine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCMK-R-254-REAR-EXHAUS...86.c0.m14.l1318
Is the rcmk koren motor any good and anyone know how long they have been out ,hate to get one and find out later that there junk and that I should have just spent the extra money on a proven rear exhaust gas motor.

Hello from Australia .

I have seen some time back a conversion kit believed to be made in China ~ $AUS 500.00 which uses a normal cylinder and enables the exhaust to go straight through to the back of the boat . The other motor that has become available over here in recent times is a modified Zenoah that runs on 4 bearings instead of 3 . I don't have either of these but know of them .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Jack, the owner of J&G told me his new web site will be up & running in few days. It will have all of his new hardwear, hardwear kits, motors, top & bottom kits & much more.....I will post the web site address as soon as it is done. In the meen time the Ph # for J&G is ( 818 ) 204-9607. Jack is one of boatings really "Good Guys" to deal with, & his products are second to none! ;)

Don
hi don its shane. can that bottom end kit from j/g be run in the g1 class ?

Jack, the owner of J&G told me his new web site will be up & running in few days. It will have all of his new hardwear, hardwear kits, motors, top & bottom kits & much more.....I will post the web site address as soon as it is done. In the meen time the Ph # for J&G is ( 818 ) 204-9607. Jack is one of boatings really "Good Guys" to deal with, & his products are second to none! ;)

Don
hi don its shane. can that bottom end kit from j/g be run in the g1 class ?
NAMBA G1 motors must utilize all "factory" internal parts. IE a Zenoah 260 must use zenoah case, zenoah crank, zenoah piston, etc. So no, a J&G billet rear exhaust case with whatever topend you want to use would not be legal...it would be a GX1 class motor.

Latest posts

Back