YOU GUYS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GASMASTER

Nitro boats ,Every time where running our gas boats at a public pond, you come and start trouble. We run all day and ya"ll sit there and because you have to work on that piece of you call a boat. It does not even look like a boat musk less run like one. Forget about all that crap and who do you guys think you all. The pond police. So take your little off bees in a coke bottle

Gasmaster 96 octane all the way

Gasmaster,

I deleted the profanity,

While we are open to comments, keep your language clean, or stay off this forum.

Gene

O'please don't waist our time with this #$%%$#@@ If you are a gentleman / sportsman you would get off your high horse better that all attitude and give these guys a helping hand ! ! ! ;D That is not what this sport needs ( attitude ) Go play in the bathtub and ***** all you want. ;) RACE FOR FUN ! STRESS SUCKS ! :-X Scott

GASMASTER... profanity is not allowed!

as far as the gas/nitro/electric choice... different strokes for different folks... each one has it's advantages / disadvantages. I like them all.... just dont have money to do all 3 types.

Well the nice thing about Gas boats, is after your done running them at the pond, you can use them to cut your grass. and if someone ever says your making to much noise you can just tell them it's not me it's that guy mowing his grass.

Ruben

Back