How do - You- make time for your hobbies .......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Like many of you ,
I'm sure we all have multiple hobbies and interests that consume a large part of our fun/family time when we are NOT actually working too pay for said " Fun Time "
So how do you guys and gals schedule their hobby time ? To do the thing you sunk all that $$ coin into, to go " have fun " ??
Does your family / wife - support you ?
Do they go with you ?
For me personally , as of the last 7-8 years , have been spent flying model rockets and its been awesome- but I have to either take a day off or schedule waaaay ahead and pray the weather gods play nice - or its a wasted day. The cost of a weekend for me has gotten to be as much as an rc boat race weekend, so I have to choose them wisely .
Your toys get bigger as you age - lol.
So lets hear it -
Do you take grief for doing your thing ?

Make time to do what you want while you're able to do it live every day like it's your last within your means I've seen way to many people who couldn't wait til they retire to travel and do this and that .by the time that happens life got in the way and they didn't do **** but work there life away lm a believer that the golden years are not later in life of corse my wife supports me in my hobbies and I support her in hers just my opinion

Back