• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Twin roadrunner rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Within just a few days they had a hospital built in northern Iraq and was doing major surgeries . There are over 40000 dead and no water or electricity or heat. It's simply amazing what they can do and 100% of donations go directly to recovery efforts. There are church members that cover the administrative costs.
I submitted for a vacation pay check, Hope I can become a high bidder 5:59pm 45sec.
Great boat, Would be honored to help.

Ok guys, your gonna love this! We are going to auction off this beautiful brand new, never run greg hahn roadrunner with gen 10 sponsons, brand new CMB 80s , 4 sets(plus) custom showland and Andy Brown props, recievers etc. etc. ALL PROCEEDS (MINUS SHIPPING) WILL GO TO SAMARITANS PURSE!!! You can get a beautiful RTR twin and also be donating to a very good cause. I will even send you a receipt from Samaratins purse so you can have a tax deduction next year. Also you can tell your wife it's not a boat! it's a charity! I'm so confident , View attachment 313783I'm not setting a minimum. HIGHEST BID BY 6PM Tuesday gets it. (That's central time Brad maglinger) lol
will only bids on the page count not IM so everyone can see the time bids come in ?

If I needed a third Twin I would own this but I might get some opposition !!. Great boat good luck with sale !
Everybody needs at lest 3 twins right? My intent was to keep this boat and let my boys run it. They have the reflexes needed to kick butt. I didn't think about the fact that twins are always last. Right after 8 scale and 6 scale. That would be 3 classes back to back to back. That's not fun.
Gongratulations Dean!! You are donating $1900. To a great cause saving lives and healing the injured. I was hoping for more but I know a guy that did alot with just 5 loaves of bread and a few fish. Oh, and by the way you will get a first class boat built by some of the best in the industry. I hope you can drive kuz this girl is gonna b fast!

AGAIN, THANK YOU!!

PM me with your address and I will get you shipping tomorrow.

Regretfully so my friend
Aw man that is a bummer. I meant to watch it but I was tearing apart my chainsaw that a worker straight gassed and fried the piston in.

That's an awesome boat too. I love the old Evo CMBs that I have, I ported mine a bit and it's doing great. I have an extra and I had always planned on a twin but I saw the single .67 kit and jumped on it for the price. Not sure why it says I'm a new member, joined 2019. I read everything, I just don't partake much in conversations.

Congratulations to you Dean, you beat me to the finish line.

Made a donation to the cause. I don't have PayPal so I did it directly with Samaritan's Purse.

Thanks for the opportunity to bid.

This is what made me lose track of time on the bid. Pretty toasted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221_172102_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230221_172102_Gmail.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230221_154359.jpg
    20230221_154359.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 0
Back