www.ambspringnats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe Joe. Chris Fabbro brought those same hulls to Lousianna 2 years ago... PROTOTYPES.. Now Chris is a pro in getting the Hull set up perfect, & he runs Andys Mod engines.... Point made it was a MAX Effort.... He builds a Fine boat.... & I have seen them run, it is a NOT SEADUCER type Performance.... I dont recall seeing you @ the IMPBA nats last year..... There will be more than just my seaducer you will need to worry about... C ya there.... Wish is was tomorrow @ Noon... :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Joe. Chris Fabbro brought those same hulls to Lousianna 2 years ago... PROTOTYPES.. Now Chris is a pro in getting the Hull set up perfect, & he runs Andys Mod engines.... Point made it was a MAX Effort.... He builds a Fine boat.... & I have seen them run, it is a NOT SEADUCER type Performance.... I dont recall seeing you @ the IMPBA nats last year..... There will be more than just my seaducer you will need to worry about... C ya there.... Wish is was tomorrow @ Noon... :lol: :lol:
2 years ago the boat was not as good as a Seaducer. That was 2 years ago and thing change.

Joe, I seem to recall your comments about how you were going to hand everyone their butts in the twin shootout last year too. So...what happened? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont get off the point. 40 MONO See you there.... But I can tell you Now it will be SEADUCER 1,2,3. TWIN is anyones race who ever is Running @ the end Wins... Now I dropped a engine. I dont recall you in the TWIN Final...????? In order to Win a MAN`s Award (TWIN) You got to get out of the boy classes..... :lol: :lol:

Dont get off the point. 40 MONO See you there.... But I can tell you Now it will be SEADUCER 1,2,3. TWIN is anyones race who ever is Running @ the end Wins... Now I dropped a engine. I dont recall you in the TWIN Final...????? In order to Win a MAN`s Award (TWIN) You got to get out of the boy classes..... :lol: :lol:
HEY HEY!! Its not to late to get a SEADUCER 3 & Be in the WINNER CIRCLE...... @ Atlanta Spring Nats... I spoke with Jerry tonite He has time to build you one.... :blink:

HEY HEY!! Its not to late to get a SEADUCER 3 & Be in the WINNER CIRCLE...... @ Atlanta Spring Nats... I spoke with Jerry tonite He has time to build you one.... :blink:
I'll buy one only when I am convenced they are a better boat. So far, I haven't been outran by one so Atlanta will be a good test.

As for running twins, I could build one but my focus is on my 2 kids racing for the time being.

Hey Gang,

The Confirmed Sponsor of page of www.ambspringnats.com has been updated. Thanks to Dick Tyndall (Virginia Craftsman) for his generous contributions. We really appreciate it.

If you would like to make a donation to the 2006 Spring Nats please contact me.

Lamar

Hey Gang,

The Confirmed Sponsor of page of www.ambspringnats.com has been updated. Thanks to Dick Tyndall (Virginia Craftsman) for his generous contributions. We really appreciate it.

Lamar

It was bad enough that I sent an entry for Sport 40 and Scale and got cut off only getting in two tunnel classes now it really hurts cause Dick has some nice stuff!

Hey Gang,

Lamar

It was bad enough that I sent an entry for Sport 40 and Scale and got cut off only getting in two tunnel classes now it really hurts cause Dick has some nice stuff!
It's a catch 22 for Lamar. When he wanted to limit the number of classes per racer people slammed him. Now people are upset because they didn't get in the classes they wanted or didn't get in at all. I guess it is his fault that the race has become so popular. After all, he is the one that ran such a good race last year.

Lamar, maybe you should screw up a few heats or send the retrieve boat out in the middle of Joe W's heats so less people will want to attend next year. :huh:

Now seriously, if someone cancels are you going to replace the slot? If so, will you fill it with someone who is already in the race or is it first come first served?

Joe.... Shhhhhhh Dont tell anyone But we are entering the 2007 Spring Nats@ Sat morn drivers meeting. :lol: :lol:

Hey Gang,

Lamar

It's a catch 22 for Lamar. When he wanted to limit the number of classes per racer people slammed him. Now people are upset because they didn't get in the classes they wanted or didn't get in at all. I guess it is his fault that the race has become so popular. After all, he is the one that ran such a good race last year.

Lamar, maybe you should screw up a few heats or send the retrieve boat out in the middle of Joe W's heats so less people will want to attend next year. :huh:

Now seriously, if someone cancels are you going to replace the slot? If so, will you fill it with someone who is already in the race or is it first come first served?
Joe. They didn't slam him. They complained and threatened not to come. I doubt with the number of people that got turned away that they would even miss the ones that claimed they'd go elsewhere. More room for the rest of us I say...

About placing people if someone scratches. I wrote Wendy back the minute I got the email saying I was accepted in "B" mono and not "D" hydro. I asked if I could be the first in line in case someone didn't show up. I figured I'd bring the boat along just in case there was any chance at all of running. Didn't even get a reply. Not sure what's up with that but I can only assume that if someone can't show they won't replace them at all.

And you are correct when you say that it's a great race. I was there last year and was impressed with the whole program. Probably the best site and well run race I've ever attended. Thus the reason they sold out so quickly. That's the reason I say to number the boats per driver and accomodate the greatest number of racers. A great race that accomodates the highest number of people. Sounds good to me.

Ron J

Hey Gang,

Lamar

Joe. They didn't slam him. They complained and threatened not to come. I doubt with the number of people that got turned away that they would even miss the ones that claimed they'd go elsewhere. More room for the rest of us I say...

About placing people if someone scratches. I wrote Wendy back the minute I got the email saying I was accepted in "B" mono and not "D" hydro. I asked if I could be the first in line in case someone didn't show up. I figured I'd bring the boat along just in case there was any chance at all of running. Didn't even get a reply. No sure what's up with that but I can only assume that if someone can't show they won't replace them at all.

And you are correct when you say that it's a great race. I was there last year and was impressed with the whole program. Probably the best site and well run race I've ever attended. Thus the reason they sold out so quickly. That's the reason I say to number the boats per driver and accomodate the greatest number of racers. A great race that accomodates the highest number of people. Sounds good to me.

Ron J
I'm glad to see that you & Olly making the race again.

Lamar, Will there be any Consessions @ the 2006 spring event...... Or do we need to plan for other? Porter & Company was Cooking & Feeding the Hungry last year....

Lamar, Will there be any Consessions @ the 2006 spring event...... Or do we need to plan for other? Porter & Company was Cooking & Feeding the Hungry last year....
Now you're talkin', we need a breakfast coach there too. Nothin' like startin' your day with a big stack of flapjacks & maple syrup, sausages, eggs, hash browns.......... **** I'm gettin' hungry. :p

sorry I cant make it there this year Don, or else I would bring the grill again....

~James

Now you're talkin', we need a breakfast coach there too. Nothin' like startin' your day with a big stack of flapjacks & maple syrup, sausages, eggs, hash browns.......... **** I'm gettin' hungry. :p

Waffle House Don!

Hey Don,

Have you ever had Louisiana boiled crayfish? Now that will get everyone talkin'.

Virgil Ericksen
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nice and Spicey. Throw in some Sausage & Corn. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Back