www.ambspringnats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you Don. Only 8 sport 40's? Could be because there is a race in Orlando the same weekend. I notice that only Jack St.Clair, my son Mark and I are on the entry list with my son on standby if someone doesn't show up.

Mark and I are looking forward to running against you in Scale. We think scale is the best class in model boat racing and can't wait to see your new boat and try not to get lapped by you.

See you there. Perry

I'm really suprised to see only 8 sport 40's!?!?!?!?!?!?????? :blink:

Don. Perry there should be more as Steve Hearl and myself sent an entry for that class and also my Scale however AMB cut us off. I am only in two Tunnel classes. Who knows how many didnt get into the classes they entered. I am really disapointed that they cut this race so short!

Ron

Don, Perry, there should be more as Steve Hearl and myself sent an entry for that class and also my Scale however AMB cut us off. I am only in two Tunnel classes. Who knows how many didnt get into the classes they entered. I am really disapointed that they cut this race so short!

Ron
Isn't this what turned off the nitro guys before last year, gas & nitro classes not being balanced out? I'm just asking based on the stories & rumors I've heard. Plus an 8 boat sport heat? Hmmm, should go to 12 to have 2 heats of 6. Looks like all the tunnel classes will be the same way, 8 boat heats. Is the 24 boat LSG mono class running 4 six boat heats or 3 eight boat heats? Perhaps on a race of this magnitude there should be more emphasis on how many heats & boat count will be per class and not just total boat count. Just a thought guys, not trying to stir the............. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

Don, Perry, there should be more as Steve Hearl and myself sent an entry for that class and also my Scale however AMB cut us off. I am only in two Tunnel classes. Who knows how many didnt get into the classes they entered. I am really disapointed that they cut this race so short!

Ron
Isn't this what turned off the nitro guys before last year, gas & nitro classes not being balanced out? I'm just asking based on the stories & rumors I've heard. Plus an 8 boat sport heat? Hmmm, should go to 12 to have 2 heats of 6. Looks like all the tunnel classes will be the same way, 8 boat heats. Is the 24 boat LSG mono class running 4 six boat heats or 3 eight boat heats? Perhaps on a race of this magnitude there should be more emphasis on how many heats & boat count will be per class and not just total boat count. Just a thought guys, not trying to stir the............. :ph34r:
No kidding Don,

My 20 Hydro was turned down,my Dad's 20 Hydro and Sport 40 were turned down,and my freinds 40 Hydro. Needless to say we are not coming since two of our team members can only run one boat .1500 mile trip for us.

Ron Jr

Or maybe they should have stuck to a boat limit like origionally stated and accomodated a higher number of contestants. I got in with one boat while others are running 7-9. Just another thought....

Ron

Ron
No kidding Don,

My 20 Hydro was turned down,my Dad's 20 Hydro and Sport 40 were turned down,and my freinds 40 Hydro. Needless to say we are not coming since two of our team members can only run one boat .1500 mile trip for us.

Ron Jr
Well THAT sucks Ron, I was looking forward to seeing you. Last time we crossed paths was '99 in Huntsville. Bummer........

Does seem like number of heats run is more pertinant than total number of boats doesn't it. Might be a new way for clubs to look at limits on races.

Good thought Don.

We will see what jerry brings, Kensek has to worry about mine..... & Now Jerry did win in 05 But this is a new Year... & I`am Not waiting on any of them........ WFO @ the Line....... See you there. Joe W.
It is a new year, 7 boats to beat & a 12 of pack of Joe's to drink when it's done. Is it Joe with a W or K?

I'm not gonna get into this 40 Mono peein contest. OH Wait!! I Am In This 40 Mono Peein Contest!!! Lamar, can I change classes?? Is it too late???? :p :D

I'm not gonna get into this 40 Mono peein contest. OH Wait!! I Am In This 40 Mono Peein Contest!!! Lamar, can I change classes?? Is it too late???? :p :D
Scott it's just a freindly challange between Joe & I. I would think that nobody entered this race thinking they would get their butt handed to them. I know what my 40 Speedmaster is capable of as Joe knows what is Seaducer will do. At the end of the day we agreed to buy the victor a beer.

After a 12 pack it may become a "Peein Contest"!

Heh! I'd like to get in on the beer drinkin after we all get through bangin boats!! I'll meet ya there with a 12 pack in hand!

Looking forward to it!!!

;)

Heh! I'd like to get in on the beer drinkin after we all get through bangin boats!! I'll meet ya there with a 12 pack in hand!
Looking forward to it!!!

;)
Here is a link to my personal favorite. I follow the 1,2,3 plan. 1 for breakfast, 2 for lunch and 3 after work.

Joe

Does that come in diet ?? :lol: Looks like EJ and I are matched in B tunnel !!! Lynx and Mac will be well reprosented...... Take it easy on me, some time the driver's BRAIN does not show up !!!

Butch

Joe

Does that come in diet ?? :lol: Looks like EJ and I are matched in B tunnel !!! Lynx and Mac will be well reprosented...... Take it easy on me, some time the driver's BRAIN does not show up !!!

Butch
Butch, let's just say it's good to have a fast boat when the navigation system lets us down. It will be fun!

Scott You guys just follow the Prop Roost in 40 mono.. I will show you the way around..... There is plenty of water @ Atlanta No need to Bang if you got a fast boat....

Scott You guys just follow the Prop Roost in 40 mono.. I will show you the way around.....
Alrighty then, looks like it's SMACK TALK TIME again!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, and it's only January.............. :p
Considering the fact that Joe & Phil have never seen my boat run, I'll let the boat speak for itself in Atlanta.

Latest posts

Back