www.ambspringnats.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Please visit www.ambspringnats.com to find all of the information currently available concerning the 2006 AMB Spring Nationals.

There are a few classes that names have not been posted for just yet. Those names are coming VERY soon...

Thanks for being patient... Well most of you were patient... :lol:

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB

www.ambspringnats.com

Last edited by a moderator:
D Hydro - Barr - Brown - Zaker - Ball - Jacobs - Warren - Almirola ...Thats just about as good as it gets.. Tony J

LAMAR, WENDY & NORMAN and all associate members of AMB

Good job on the early preparations for the IMPBA SPRING NATS. Congratulations, all categories are well represented. That makes for a premier event. Now that you have the entries side of the race well under control you can concentrate on all the other logistics, like making sure you have a backup clock and/or batteries, backup retrieve boat etc. etc. An event this big has to be organized well in advance. You guys did it and I will be looking for the 2007 Spring Nats flyer, and sending it sometime before "XMAS".

JOSE ORTIZ

Wow, good to see a couple California boys (Will Gallagher and Dave Hilton) making the way out to Atlanta.

Looks like NAMBA MAN...... Jay Stone (STONER RACING) has MANNED UP for several awards and throphy classes for 2006 Atlanta Spring Nationals Race.... Now here is a Man that NO WAY..... He can attend this race. He is laying his hard earned Money Down..... For all to Enjoy..... THANKS JAY STONE for the Support...... You da MAN.... Joe W

Thanks guys... I spoke with Wendy this evening and we should have the remaining class info. posted by this weekend.

Many thanks to Jay Stone for stepping up in a big way! We sincerely appreciate each and every sponsorship, donation, & raffle prize... If anyone else is interested in sponsoring a class or making a donation please let me know!

Later,

Lamar

Thanks for the information Lamar, Chuck & Windy. This race is raising the bar.

Owe & Joe W, I'm looking forward to that beer deal!

JOE JOE Better work on your 45 mono. MY SD3 Was New @ Huntsville 05 & paced the field unchallenged....BRING IT ON... Atlanta will have some fine Competition in the Mono classes.... ;)

JOE JOE Better work on your 45 mono. MY SD3 Was New @ Huntsville 05 & paced the field unchallenged....BRING IT ON... Atlanta will have some fine Competition in the Mono classes.... ;)
:eek: I hardly believe that Jerry Crowther's SD3 45 really very fast and got Break record fast time: 1:21.39 sec at 2005 NATS NAMBA He will beat you :p :p

:eek: I hardly believe that Jerry Crowther's SD3 45 really very fast and got Break record fast time: 1:21.39 sec at 2005 NATS NAMBA He will beat you :p :p
That may happen. Time will tell.

Hey Gang,

www.ambspringnats.com has been updated with Pics from the 2005 event, results from the Spring Nats all the way back to 2002, and updated Sponsor information. Stu Barr from CrapShooter Boats has stepped up to the plate and donated a CMB engine as a raffle prize. Thanks Stu!

I hope to speak to Wendy over the weekend and post the remaining entrant information.

Later,

Lamar

We will see what jerry brings, Kensek has to worry about mine..... & Now Jerry did win in 05 But this is a new Year... & I`am Not waiting on any of them........ WFO @ the Line....... See you there. Joe W.

Hey Gang,

www.ambsrpingnats.com has just been updated with entrant information for the remaining classes (E-Mono, F-Mono, F-Hydro, Crackerbox, & Open Offshore).

Atlanta Model Boater Larry Kent has also stepped up as a Silver Level Sponsor for F-Mono. Thanks Larry!!!

Later,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back